"So, the question is, who's sending you this email? Is it Johann and Katerina? Or is it Dimitri? Or are we supposed to consider outsiders, too? If we can hack into the database to get the time and date that the report was filed, so can someone else," Tony said.

"Can we track it down? The computer ID?" Maggie said.

"Good idea, Magpie. Let's go," Tony nodded. Maggie wheeled the board down towards the elevator, following him with her laptop to his computer lab.

"That'll take a few hours to track down," Tony sighed as he put his feet up on the desk in the computer lab. "I'm gonna close my eyes. Wake me up when it's done," he said.

"Okay," Maggie said.

She settled herself in front of the computer and pulled out her phone while she waited. Wanda had been given a team phone and had already messaged Maggie.

Wanda Maximoff:

I may have caused a fire in the kitchen.

Maggie quickly jumped up and raced out of the lab towards the kitchen. She skidded in and saw Wanda staring at a burnt pan with a charred pancake inside.

"I put the fire out," Wanda turned to Maggie with wide eyes. "I don't know how it started," she said.

"Are you hurt?" Maggie said, using her powers to levitate the pan over to the sink.

"No, I'm okay," Wanda said. Maggie checked the stove and oven was off and then put the cold water on to try and cool the pan down for them.

"Are you hungry?" Maggie looked at Wanda.

"Not anymore," Wanda shook her head, eyes still on the burnt pancake.

"Okay," Maggie nodded.

She grabbed herself and Tony bottles of water for continuing working and made to leave the kitchen. She could still feel Wanda staring at her, though.

"What?" Maggie said, turning around to look at Wanda.

"Why are you so nice to me? I messed with your mind," Wanda said.

"People make mistakes," Maggie shrugged. "Doesn't make you a bad person. And you made up for it, so, we're cool," Maggie said.

"I'm still sorry. I won't do it again. I promise," Wanda said.

"It's cool. Promise," Maggie said.

Wanda held out her pinky hopefully. Maggie frowned.

"What, uh, is that for?" she said.

"You don't know what a pinkie promise is?" Wanda said.

"No," Maggie shook her head.

"Oh," Wanda said. Her face brightened. "Put your finger like mine," she said. Maggie held her little finger out. Wanda linked them together. "Now you kiss your thumb to lock it," she said.

"What?" Maggie frowned.

"Just do it," Wanda giggled. Maggie rolled her eyes to fight down the weird flipping in her stomach and kissed her thumb to lock it. "That's the ultimate form of trust. Pietro and I used to-" Wanda cut herself off, her smile dropping.

Her eyes fell to their hands and she saw the red woolen bracelet poking out of her sleeve. She used her powers to pull it forward and frowned at it. Maggie followed her gaze and bit her lip. She didn't know what she'd say if Wanda asked why she had it.

Maggie looked up quickly, using their still linked fingers to tug Wanda along behind her.

"C'mon. I'm going to work out for a few hours. You can get some of your feelings out," Maggie said.