Chapter 5: Butterflies.

Start from the beginning

"Nothing." I whispered back.

"Okay, as long as you're okay." Yup ladies and gentlemen, I just fell a little bit more for him, the butterflies are going crazy now.

I turned in my seat and beamed up at him and turned back, focus on the movie Kayden, so I tried to cancel out the butterflies in my tummy and the heat I feel on my cheeks.
                                   ♡︎♡︎♡︎

"I wish I could drive like that! Did you see her? She was so cool!" Noah exclaimed, gushing about a very exciting driving scene in the movie we've just finished watching.

"I bet Kayden is super jealous of her, you know being able to drive and all." Sophia teased me, okay so I am seventeen and I can't drive. Big fucking deal. But in my defense it isn't my fault, not completely anyway.

"Fuck off Soph, it isn't my fault and you know it." I grumbled.

"Wait you can't drive?" Blake mocked, "this is good." He said while he started laughing to himself.

"I didn't know that Kay," My brother said, "why can't you drive?" Noah asked.

"I skipped sophomore year," I started, " And that year so happens to be the year that the hell hole taught the students how to drive, I didn't even know that they do that until senior year so I just went with it, it's on my agenda for the summer though. " I explained.

"I can teach you smalls, my twenty first birthday is next week, so I can teach you after if you'd like." Oliver offered.

"She'd love to!" Sophia exclaimed while mouthing something to me about a ship.

"Smalls?" Oliver asked.

"Uh yeah thank you I really appreciate it." I said while smiling up at him. Only then did I notice that Isabella was very quiet, I glanced down to see her asleep on my lap, I guess the beach tired her out and to be fair I have been told that I am very comfortable pillow.

"Soph," I called out to her and when she glanced at me I gestured to the sleeping Isabella In my lap, " Help me carry her up to my room please."

"I'll carry her." Blake blurted when Sophia started moving towards me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, just show me where your room is." Blake said while he crouched down and put one arm behind Isabella's knees and the other on her back and he picked her up. I took that as my cue to get up and show him where my room is.

Once we were up the stairs and in my room I gestured at my bed and he placed her, very gently might I add, on my bed.

Once she was safely on my bed he stepped back and started walking out of my room.

"Thank you Blake." I said.

"Yeah you're welcome, Kayden." He said and completely walked out of my room a few seconds later Sophia appeared at my doorway and closed the door behind her.

"I could practically feel you blushing while watching the movie. Did you even watch the movie?" She asked.

"Shut up will you? And I caught a few snippets of it." I uttered.

"K and O sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I,"

"Yeah yeah we get it," I interjected, "Now help me with changing Izzy's clothes." I added, she hates sleeping in her out clothes as she calls them.

Once we done that, both of us made a small blanket fort on the floor and let Isabella take the bed.

"So..." Sophia started.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Driving lessons huh?" Sophia taunted.

"Oh shut up." I said.

"No, I completely get it, he is extremely hot!" She exclaimed.

I gave her a death glare. And as a response she lost her shit, like completely rolling on the floor laughing like a hyena.

"You are so whipped!" She chuckled, "But wait, what about Ash?" She asked.

I knew this was about to come, Ashton- Ash- is an old fling I had back in the hell hole, he is in the past and there are no feelings involved. He turned out to be a complete dick to me so I cut him off.

"There is nothing between Ash and I, you know the story, Soph, complete history by now." I said.

"Yes, I know that, but-"

"Here we go,"

"But, I just want to make sure you are okay, the guy hurt you and I don't want to see you hurt again." She expressed. This is why she is my best friend, her and Isabella of course.

"Trust me, Oliver is nothing like Ashton the ass, he is caring and kind and thoughtful and-"

"Okay, I get it, lover boy is amazing and you are completely adorable when you are gushing." She mocked.

"Are you guys having a heart to heart without me?" I heard Isabella's sleepy voice, "That's not nice." I can practically hear her pout.

"You can come sleeping beauty," Sophia said, "And it's not a heart to heart without you, you know that." She's right, it's not a heart to heart without all three of us.

I heard Isabella getting off of the bed and walking sleepily towards us, when she reached us she laid her head on my lap, like I mentioned earlier I'm a very comfortable pillow.

"I love you guys, you know that right?" I asked.

"Of course we know, and we love you back just as much if not more." Isabella bubbled and snuggled closer to me, while Sophia put her arms around me in a tight hug.

"Yup, smalls we love you." Sophia exclaimed, happy with the nickname she stole.

I gave her a death glare and a shove in return.

"Don't call me that!" I said sternly.

As far as I'm concerned there is only one person who can call me by that, that person happens to be the one who gives me butterflies who go crazy in my tummy.
                                ***
Hi!
I really like this chapter for some reason but anyhow I wanted to start talking to you guys, you seem cool 😎. Can someone slap me already?

So yeah that's it basically, if anything interesting happens I'll tell you guys
;).

I'm going to start sharing poetry here cause I love it and it's fun so yeah.

Thank you for reading :)And if you can please vote <3Have a good day/night!

And if you can please vote <3
Have a good day/night!