in the trap1

3rd person pov

Arthur do we really need to hunt ,at this hour is 7 am!! said Merlin -yes we must merlin said arthur. Merlin went to get the equipment ready while he imitated arthur" yes we must merlin bla bla bla" ugh" he said." Merlin, what is taking you so long" he heard arthur say , "nothing im coming"he replay.

 3 hours later--

Merlin was super tired 3 hours have passed and nothing had fall into the trap .Merlin and arthur were resting when suddenly they both hear something "something has fallen into the trap "Merlin said with exciment AND relieve. They went to check and they were suprised, what had fallen into the trap wasn't an animal it was apparently a girl! For her dress she didn't look like a princess or a town girl and she sounded pretty angry and also she was hurt. She was saying something in another lenguage they couldn't understand it sounded something like this: " huj ivi trewere na it ya bu? Pendragon! gu sun jo da se mi trevili trevili trevili!! Did she just said my last name? Arthur asked  merlin nodded in suprise.

Merlin's pov

There was a girl in the trap! I have to admit that she was georgeous , she had long brunette hair , beatiful brown eyes, rose color lips and she had a beatiful voice even if she was really angry.She was wearing a long white dress really thin actually ; the dress she  was wearing was really beatiful to be a town dress and way to simple to be a princess.

She was wearing a long white dress really thin actually ; the dress she  was wearing was really beatiful to be a town dress and way to simple to be a princess

*the dress ( this is NOT the girl )* **( Btw the name of the girl is Ljubica is pronunced Yubitza**

 3rd person pov

 As she was injured they both took the girl to camelot so Gaius could cure her and also discover what she was.

Hey hey hey, here is my first chapter I know is kinda short but the good stuff is coming on the 3rd chapter.Please tell me if you have any recomendations I am just starting to write so there can be a little of misspelling on some parts. Thanks for your support!!!