III

(a/n : non laxon smut scene ahead, it's not much but aaahh... i'm serious 😭 if you dont wanna read it i indicated with bold letters when the smut scene is over)

Jaxon's chest heaved up and down as he pants heavily in the warm room. The dick inside of him throbbed as it rubbed against his walls. The older man on top of him chuckles amusingly, "Jaxon, relax... You're so fucking tight, babe..." The ravenette pulled out and only left the tip inside. Once he was about to move, a hand grabbed his bicep, making him stop and look down at the other. He brushes his hand against Jaxon's sweaty forehead, moving the few strands that were stuck there. "What's wrong?"

Jaxon avoids his gaze and his flushed face darkens a few shades more. He whispers, "You... have a condom on... right?" Devon smiles a gentle smile- too gentle for the situation they were in- and gives his cheek a peck. "Yep, don't worry, babe. I'm not an asshole... Though I am in your asshole." Jaxon groans but had a smile on his face, the tension in his body seeping out because of Devon and his stupid joke.

His breath hitches when the tip of Devon's cock slowly drags along inside his ass. Despite being stretched by three fingers and the slow pace Devon was entering him, it was still too big. His hole clenched around Devon's dick, the man on top of him groaning. The immense pleasure and pain from being stretched out, the hot puffs of air right next to his ear, even the size of his cock.

It all reminded Jaxon of him.

'Damn it.'

He was supposed to forget about the blonde headed man. Yet, here he was, thinking about him while having sex with another man. Totally unfair to Devon, he knows. So he brings his arms and throws them around Devon's shoulders. He barely lifts his head and whispers to the man's ears, "Fuck me stupid, Devon." The provocation works and the man thrusts harshly into Jaxon. His hips piston fast and his balls slaps against Jaxon's ass.

Obscene squelching echoed in the room and Jaxon screams. Pain quickly gave way to pleasure as he felt Devon carve his cock in him. Moans escaped his mouth, his screams making his throat go sore. His mind became fuzzy and tears welled up in his eyes, Jaxon couldn't think. Only the sensations of Devon, Devon, Devon filling his lust hazed brain. The hands on Devon's back clawed at the bare skin, tiny dots of blood appearing. The older man hisses, the pain making him lose his inhibitions.

Moments later, the pace falters, the thrusts get sloppier, and Jaxon could feel Devon's dick throb inside of him. The man on top whispers sweet nothings, Jaxon's heart swells. Is he always this sweet with his flings? "Devon... I'm- I can't-!" Devon presses his forehead against his, their breaths intermingled as they moan unabashedly. "It's okay, babe. I got you." A loud scream tears from Jaxon's lips as his oragms hits, his cum painting his chest white. The other man doesn't favor any better, he grunts as Jaxon clenches around him. He pushes in one last time before he comes. Jaxon feels Devon's dick twitching inside and filling the condom, silently wondering how it would feel like if the protective piece wasn't worn.

The body on top of him goes limp and lays his weight on him. The other man's flaccid cock still inside him as they pant and collect their bearings. The haze in their eyes disappearing and their diluted pupils returning to normal. Devon pulls himself up and stares at Jaxon.

<<SMUT OVER>>

The man leans in and brushes their lips together, not putting any real pressure. Jaxon presses their lips together, the action just feeling right in the moment.

Devon pulls away and leaves small pecks all over Jaxon's face. A dopey smile places itself on his face, letting out a chuckle nearing a giggle. Devon grins as he continues his little ministrations while pulling out. He pushes himself off of the bed and removes the condom and disposing of it properly.