ꕥ Yoo-Ryung ꕥ

"Athanasia de Alger Obelia, the forgotten princess of the Obelian empire. The first born of Claude de Alger Obelia and one of the only survivor of the ruby palace massacre- neglected.. THEN EXECUTED WITHOUT INVESTIGATION??? WHAT TRASH NOVEL IS THIS?!"

A tall, tired looking man said throwing the book on the ground. His dirty blond locks were tied up, preventing his bangs from messing with his view. His murky green eyes were glaring at the book that was on the floor.

The man who was currently swearing at a book is a 31 year old business man named Yoo-Ryung. He was often called weird and creepy because of his name but- his parents chose the name, not him. 

Sighing he picked the book down and glared at it once more, the novel he was reading was one of the most popular books online and he was interested to see what the hype was all about.

For a business man, he liked reading as a way of passing time since paperwork was a back breaking task that he had to endure. He wasn't born the healthiest so being smart made up for that.

Yoo-Ryung thought the author's writing style was perfect, the start of the novel captivated him until they killed off a character who did nothing wrong and she wasn't even a bad character. The hard working, love-depraved child trope always made him pissed.

"Why do people stop being smart when they get children?! TAKE CARE OF THE LIFE YOU CONTRIBUTED INTO MAKING"

He groaned putting the book down and smacking his head with a pillow. He too, was one of those children who grew up without love. He worked his way up from the ground to being a successful CEO to gain his family's approval but god hated him and all his parents' attention were directed towards his adopted sister.

He was scorned in the family because he would provide money for his sister who didn't lift her hand for money, she was just there being a decorative princess. Yoo-Ryung stared out his large window, he was currently in a luxury hotel on a business trip.

"I'm sorry Mr. Choi but you don't have long to live.."

Yoo-Ryung Choi looked at the doctor who diagnosed that he was in his the terminal end stage of  heart failure. He would only have 6 months or less.. to live.

"Cool, hey doc how bad should I piss my family off when I write my will"

He said, closing his eyes to think about the options. The doctor in front of him sighed, Yoo-Ryung was never the type to ponder about life and death, he lived by the phrase 'If it happens, it happens'.

Yoo-Ryung dramatically wiped a single tear off his eye, looking at the window before contacting his lawyer "Ohayo~ no? don't ever say that again? wow okay damn, how rude" he chuckled, his lawyer was his friend, a childhood friend to be precise.

"Alright buddy, help me write my will. Hm? why you say? well I'm kinda on life support- chill it's a joke but! I am dying soon"

Yoo-Ryung could hear his friend sighing deeply before contacting him about proper measures about creating a will "Yeah use a tenth of all my possession for my funeral, better make it fancy. The rest can go to the orphanage, hospital and my investments!" ...

"Are you doing this to spite your family? " -Joon (Lawyer friend)

"Correct-amundo! leave my business to my sister-"

"Why- you know she's gonna bankrupt the business? "

"Oh I know. I just want her to go into debt considering the investments I just told you to put my money to are all at a failing trend soo~"

"You are the devil Yoo-Ryung "

"Stepdown from what you called me last week but sure I guess"

After the conversation, they ended the call and Yoo-Ryung smirked, he whistled as he walked through the halls of the hotel. He was currently walking down to the pool, drinking a margarita as he walked. 

....

Joon looked at his friend's grave, it was adorned in sparkly jewels and gold, letting out a sad chuckle, a tear dropped down his face "You left the world too early bro but.. at least you did it in style" he said, gently placing the bouquet of flowers on his grave.

He sat down on the grass, ready to start story time to his friend in the grave.

"Your plan worked at least, your sister's in total debt, the orphans are getting nice homes and hospitals are helping more people survive"

....

A high pitched groan was heard, a loud curse following after. Getting up, Yoo-Ryung looked at his surrounding and raised an eyebrow.

Why was everything so pretty- 

The grass was beautifully kept, the trees felt magical and there stood in front of him was a golden fountain with a statue that had a large castle behind it. He stood there for what felt like hours, observing the view when a suddenly voice shouted.

"Your Highness! Please don't stray too far from the Star garden!"

A short, green haired female was running up to him. Strangely, although she looked like a child, she was at eye level with him.. 

Looking back to the fountain and observed his appearance. He no longer had dirty blond hair but now had beautiful and shining black hair. It's dark base had a sheen of translucent purple which was reflected by the sun's brightness.

His murky green eyes were replaced by two scarlet orbs, his slightly tan skin turned into flawless pale skin, smooth to the touch. Yoo-Ryung then realized what the girl called him "Your highness?" he asked, tilting his head.

She raised and eyebrow before gasping "Oh no! Your highness did you get hurt and lost your memories!?" Yoo-Ryung sweat dropped, although it was far fetched, he thought it was the only excuse that could work for him at the moment.

...

Yoo-Ryung, or Nicholas von Odin Augusten, the first prince of the Augusten empire. 

People from far and wide know of the Obelian empire as land of prosperity and bloodshed throughout its history while the Augusten empire is known as the land of peace and victory.

While Obelian royalty focused on Immortality or Eternal Life when it came to the heir's name, Augesten's royalty, the ones who fight for the throne are named after victory or wisdom.

Nicholas, a name representing 'Victory of the people'.

...

"ARGH God I thought I done with studying!"

Nicholas grumbled to himself as he immersed himself in books on the Augusten empire's history. From past week that he'd been in this 'place', he had realized a few things. This wasn't his world, sure that excited him but he had no indication on where he was.

Until...

"Huh? what's this part of the map?"

He mumbled to himself, Nicholas had been catching up what a prince should know, even if he was just 8 years old in this body. 

Currently, he was familiarizing himself with the map of the world and his eyes landed on a large piece of land that was close to the Siodonna. Wait.

Siodonna?

That name sounded familiar..

A bit too familiar for his liking..

Taking a closer look at the book next to him while he was looking at the map, the name of the empire dawned on him.

"Oh shit?"

The empire that he was looking on the map was the.

Obelian Empire.

---

Heyy soo this is an old draft- I could have edited it but yk- didn't really want to so a more- less chaotic writing style will show during chapter 3 :DD enjoy though

Ps : I plan my chapters so you might not see chapter 3 when I publish chapter 1 but trust me- it exists lmao