Chapter 4: faked

Pepper stood on the street across from the tower on her phone and staring up to the top of the tower. she was trying to draw everyone's attention to the landing platform at the top of the tower. Tony was about to do the impossible, in front of a bigger audience then what he was used to. Doom, and this baron zemo needed to know that tony was dead. Tony needed this plan to work and the only way they could do that was to do what tony knows best, put on a show.

"You ready J?"

Jarvis in a black armor stood hovering in front of ironman, "are you sure this is wise sir?" Tony looked down at the crowd, "in doing this for Steve and for pepper, so try not to kill me." Jarvis nodded his head then tony took off at the armor. After a few rounds Jarvis took tony and through him at the ground. Jarvis then flew to the ground. When he saw the reporter he turned to him and yelled, "Tony stark is no more. Captain America, your next." He then took off when the cloud of dust started to disappear. When it was finally gone the crowd found pepper holding Tony in her arms. She managed to get Tony's helmet off then was trying to wipe the blood off Tony's face, "Its going to be ok. Hang in there tony," she turned and yelled, "someone call 911!" She then turned back to tony, "hang in there tony," tony raised his hand up and wiped the tears from peppers eyes, "good bye my darling. I'll be seeing you."