"He did," Natasha said, a small frown on her face as she smoothed Maggie's hair out of her dirty face. "When did you last eat? Or sleep?" she said.

"Nat," Maggie whined, a small blush spreading across her cheeks.

"As adorable as the Romanoff family reunion is, we still have murder bots trying to kick our asses. Maybe when we're done you can send your kid to bed, Nat," Clint said.

"Why do people keep thinking that we're forgetting about the robots trying to murder us?" Maggie scoffed, stepping away from Natasha to get back to the fight.

"Yeah, guys," Natasha smirked, pulling out her electric prods to fight the robots coming back at them.

"The next wave's gonna hit any minute. What have you got, Stark?" Steve's voice came over comms as the evacuation team took a minute to get their bearings again.

"Well, nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear," Tony said.

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan," Steve said.

"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're going to have to make a choice," Tony said. Natasha and Maggie hurried over to Steve as he stepped through the fog towards them.

"Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock..." Natasha trailed off.

"Not 'til everyone's safe," Steve said.

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there," Maggie said.

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it," Steve said firmly.

"We didn't say we should leave," Maggie said, leaning her head back into Natasha's chest.

"There's worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this? When else can I do this with my family at my side?" Natasha said.

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better," Fury's voice came over comms. The Helicarrier slowly floated into eyeline and Maggie laughed in disbelief. "Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do," he said.

"Fury, you son of a bitch," Steve laughed.

"Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury laughed.

"Good to have you back, grandpa," Maggie grinned. "Let's get this shitshow on the road," she said.

"Avengers, time to work for a living," Tony's voice came over comms.

Maggie ran over to Natasha and climbed into the tank she'd commandeered.

"Seatbelt," Natasha said quickly.

"Such a mom," Maggie sighed, but put it on anyway.

Natasha started driving the tank towards the church in the middle of Sokovia where Ultron had made his base.

"Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini while your kid is in the car," Tony's voice came over comms.

"Relax, shell-head. Not all of us can fly," Natasha said.

"I mean, I can," Maggie said as they jumped out of the tank, "I just don't fly very well," she said.