15

(y/n pov)

As we both walked down the stairs everyone from the Zoldyck family and other assassins were here. I also saw Illumis other siblings for the first time Kalluto and Milluki. But then I remembered there were two others that apparently were not going to attend. I also noticed hisoka in the back smirking at the both of us and I immediately tried avoiding contact at all time.

"You okay, your shaky y/n." Illumi whispered. "Yeah just nervous." I said assuring him I was okay. He nodded slightly as he walked down the aisle with me holding my hand the entire time.

As we walked all the way down to Zeno he held the rings in his hands and began to speak. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and women in matrimony..." Zeno continued adding on stuff about assassinating and how he hopes one day we will have an assassin family of our own to continue the Zoldyck name.

"Illumi do you take this women to be your wife as you both shall live?" Zeno asked looking over to Illumi. Illumi smiled his slight cute smile as he kept eye contact with me. "I do." He said softly. I smiled back tearing up a bit.

I thought about our life together and how we would be together forever. But then it came back to me. This whole thing is all just for business. Illumi doesn't actually like..or no even love me. Why was I getting these thoughts now.

I was stuck in this daydream and didn't realize Zeno had already said my vows. "Y/n?" He asked looking at me. I then looked at everyone else especially Illumi. "I can't..i'm sorry." I said running off, down the isle, going outside.

Tears coming down my face as I ran through the woods. Parts of my dress ripping as I ran. I didn't care though. I just needed to be alone. I know I will be punished for this but I just couldn't live like this. How did I ever agree to this. Was it for the money?

Now that I thought of it I didn't really remember agreeing. I mean I remember being excited to work with a family like this but I don't remember signing anything. I stopped running looking back. "They manipulated me.."