"So did I," Steve said quietly.

"Let's get looking," Maggie sighed, leading them into the gates.

"This camp is where I was trained," Steve spoke up an hour later.

"Changed much?" Natasha asked.

"A little," Steve said.

Natasha sighed.

"This is a dead end. Zero heat signature, zero waves, not even radio. Whoever wrote the file must have used a router to throw people off," she said. Steve perked up and Maggie frowned.

"What is it?" she said. He picked up his pace down the steps and towards a building. The girls followed him quickly.

"Army regulations forbid storing ammunition within five hundred yards of the barracks. This building is in the wrong place," Steve said.

He hit the lock on the building with his shield. They walked inside and Maggie flicked on the lights.

"This is SHIELD," Natasha looked around the office space with a frown.

"Maybe where it started," Steve said.

Maggie wandered into a room, seeing old framed portraits of Howard Stark, Peggy Carter and Colonel Chester Phillips.

"There's Tony's father," Maggie pointed at Howard.

"Howard," Steve nodded.

"Who's the girl?" Natasha eyed Peggy's portrait.

"Peggy Carter," Maggie answered.

Steve stormed off down the room quickly. Maggie frowned, she and Natasha jogging after him.

"If you're already working in a secret office..." Steve pushed a bookshelf aside to reveal an elevator, "Why do you need to hide the elevator?" he said.

"I don't like this," Maggie winced, the three of them getting on the elevator anyway.

They headed down into a room with old computers. Natasha frowned.

"This can't be the data-point, this technology is ancient," Natasha said.

"What's that?" Maggie pointed at a flash drive port on the desk. Natasha quickly put the drive in, activating the ancient computer.

"Initiate system?" the computer said.

"Y-E-S spells yes," Natasha smirked as she typed on the computer. "Shall we play a game?" she joked. She looked back at Steve and Maggie. "It's from a movie that-" she started.

"Yeah, we saw it together last week," Steve and Maggie nodded.

"Rogers, Steven. Born, 1918. Romanoff, Natalia Alianovna. Born, 1984. Sokolov, Magdalena Stefania. Born, 1998," the computer said, a photograph of a face flickering on and off the screen. They looked up sharply.

An old camera was analysing them.

"It's some kind of a recording," Natasha frowned.

"I am not a recording, Fräulein. I may not be the man I was when the Captain took me prisoner in 1945, but I am," the computer said. It showed an old photograph of Dr. Arnim Zola in his prime.

"Do you know this thing?" Natasha said.

"Arnim Zola was a German scientist who worked for the Red Skull. He's been dead for years," Steve said. Maggie's stomach plummeted.

"First correction, I am Swiss. Second, look around you. I have never been more alive. In 1972 I received a terminal diagnosis. Science could not save my body, my mind, however, that was worth saving on two hundred thousand feet of data banks. You are standing in my brain," the computer said.