⌗16. his heart beats for her

Start from the beginning

"Tf, did I do this time?" His face is full of confusion.

"Caught on 4k Eman, Garren, " Chifuyu laughed, making the class laugh with him.

"That's enough everyone, get your asses out so that the cleaner can clean now. Garren you will be watering the garden today," making the class cheer with happiness, Eman puts a hand on Garren's shoulder while her face is full of sympathy.

The class starts getting out with their bag on their shoulders. Chifuyu walks up (Y/N) desk making the girl look up to him.

"Are you going home now (Y/N)-chan?" Chifuyu asks the girl who's packing her things, "No, I'm not. I still have a club. What about you Matsuno-kun? "

"I'm cleaner so I'm stuck with these guys" he looks at the back, eyeing his other classmates "Beside I still have practice, " he added scratching the back of her head.

(Y/N) nodded before skipping toward the door frame as she looked back at Chifuyu " I'll see you then tomorrow Matsuno-kun," she waved before running off.

Chifuyu smiled, waving his hand to the girl until the girl figures were no longer in his sight.

"You like (Y/N)-chan didn't you?" Garren bluntly asks on the back of Chifuyu, making him jump from surprise.

"Shut up! Just watered the plant on the garden already" he yelled kicking Garren away from him before walking back inside the classroom.

.

.

.

.

Arriving from the Music Club, (Y/N) sat at a nearby table joining the others.

"(Y/N) do you know why are you here?" Shinomiya asks with seriousness on their faces.

Nine girls gathered in one classroom. The thickness of the air makes (Y/N) chokes and suffocate from it. She gulped seeing how serious the girl's were.

"You see, we begged someone to be the soloist in the boys category and gladly he accepted it. Then after the festival he said he would like to represent the double too, so we agreed and we tried suggesting him Kenya and Hana but he picked you! " Shinomiya explained before pulling her hair down with frustration.

"Well I'm glad that he refused me. I don't like working with guys anyways, " Kenya smirked looking at Hana who agreed with her statement.

"I don't mind it, " (Y/N) said, making Shinomiya and Taiga look at her weirdly and surprised.

"(Y/N) being badass is cool, but I think your vocal chords will not be badass after four songs in one night, " Hazel sweatdropped looking at the girl beside her.

"Why would it be four, it would be three since one in solo, one in duo and one in the group? " The girl said her face is full of confusion. "Well you see (Y/N)-chan, if you are able to get in the top three in soloist the judges are gonna make you sing for the finals in order to have a proper decision of who's worthy to be crowned as a winner. "

"I see?" (Y/N) put her hand underneath her chin making a decision.

"I'll do it" (Y/N) smiled standing up walking toward the door, "(Y/N)-chan your kindness is too much we don't want to abuse it, there are others who are willing to do the duo part so leave it to us! " Taiga stands up objecting to the girl's suggestion.

"I'm okay, besides I wanted to help the music club," she said "btw, are we going to be practicing the duo part? " she added.

"To the main building room 3-6," Taiga sighs defeatedly she knows she wouldn't win against (Y/N) when it comes to argument.