King x Reader (Fluff!)

-Guess who's alive? Me! I'm wondering how you guys read those chapters- cause I can not handle it- LMAOAOAO-

You stared up into the night sky, sorta just chilling on king's pillow. He was nice enough to share with you, King was laying next to you. So close you could hear his breathing, you were almost tempted to suffocate him but we aren't gonna talk about that. You were using your hands as a makeshift pillow for your head.

King had said something but you were zoned out, you felt a tap on your arm. You look over to him,
"Hm?" King flashed a smile at you before looking up and pointing at the stars, connecting them.
You chuckle a little at his enthusiasm, relaxing more into the fluffy pillow. "It's pretty isn't it?" He asked with a dreamy sigh.

You could only nod in response, you wondered what would King's reaction be if you suddenly held his hand. Soon enough your hand was squeezing his own gently, interlocking both of your fingers. You could hear him inhale sharply, glancing over you can see his wide eyes staring down at your guys hands. You laugh a little, not that surprised by his reaction.

"I, uh..."

"What's the matter, King?"

You raised an eyebrow, using a teasing tone. His cheeks flushed red, stuttering out a quick "nothing." As he gave your hand a firm squeeze. You smile a little, squeezing his hand right back. Turning your gaze back up at the stars, humming to get rid of the considerably now annoying silence.

-it's short but it's something! And it's open-ended sooo- yeah! I hope you guys liked it even though it was really short but- it's probably considerably better from those... other... chapters... yuck-