Part III

"What do you want Seb?" You asked irritated as you downed your drink. "I'm with friends."

"I know I saw you walk in." He responded back, and all you could do was just roll your eyes. "I just want to talk."

"Great so then you know I don't have time to talk." You ordered another drink and started to walk off, but not before Sebastian grabbed your wrist, and not in the way you wanted him to.

At first you were in shock, but this wasn't the first time he's ever put his hands on you. He's bruised you before and left marks, and he always apologized and said it would never happen again. Of course that was a lie as well.

"Who was that guy you came in with?" You were waiting for that question.

"His name is Chris." You kept tugging your wrist but he wasn't letting go. "Can I please go now?"

"Look I'm just trying to have a normal conversation with you." His eyes became darker and had this look of anger written across his face. "Why are you making this so difficult?"

"I'm not I have nothing to say to you nor do I want to say anything to you." Snapping your wrist out of his hold probably leaving a bruise.

"Oh come on just a friendly chat." This conversation was going to be anything but friendly. Besides you could smell the whiskey clear on his breath.

"I'm not doing this with you. We're no longer together." Your arms across your chest making your boobs look even bigger.

His eyes darting down to your chest licking his lips as he looked at you. Feeling disgusted by him you put your arms down so your chest was no longer sticking out.

"Besides I don't have anything to say to you." You continued and watched his face fall down in defeat.

Never when you two were together would you have had the courage to stand up for yourself like this. Before you would have let him take over the conversation, and let him treat you bad. Not anymore.

The liquid courage was helping you indefinitely, and the fact you had someone dangerous watching what was happening across the room. All it would take it one look to him, and he would be stomping across the club to you.

"Well we don't have to say anything we can just go to the bathroom and fuck." Biting his lower lip trying to seduce you except it wasn't working on you.

He was treating you like you were a piece of meat, and quite frankly it was pissing you off. After all the things he's said and done to you, and he still has the audacity to approach you at a club, and act like you'll run back into his arms.

"You're a pig." Forgetting why you even went out with him in the first place. Wondering to yourself if you were drunk or high the whole time you were with him.

"You won't be saying that once I get my cock inside of you." He whispered in your ear, but that was it for you. Now you were becoming uncomfortable.

It felt like the room was spinning between the alcohol, and his unwanted touching. This was all becoming too much, and you found yourself becoming dizzy. If you didn't get out of this situation quick you would probably pass out.

"Seb just leave me alone." Groaning as you turned around to walk away from him.

"Where are you going huh?" This time his hands grabbed your hips and pressed you up against his body. Your hands on his chest trying to push him away.

"Let go of me." This time you had panic in your voice. He was capable of anything. "Let go of me or I'll scream."

"Oh yeah? And whose gonna come running to you?" He laughed at your pathetic attempt to get him off of you. His hands roaming your hips up and down as he leaned his head forward to try and kiss you. "Everyone here is too drunk to care about you."