Part I

This is the last summer you will be spending with your best friend before she gets married, and you intend to make it the best summer, but someone may change that for you and change your whole world.

Just having landed in LA to meet your best friend. You were staying with her for the summer like you did every year. This time it was different. She was engaged and wanted to spend as much time with you as possible.

You and her did everything together so when she told you she was engaged you were happy, but sad. All you wanted to do was much sure she had the best summer of her life. Knowing the both of you would still be close, but it wouldn't be the same.

Hauling your suitcase around trying to look for her familiar face. A part of you was nervous cause she was engaged, and you didn't know if she was going to act differently.

Knowing that she wouldn't it was still a worry in the back of your mind that you were going to lose your best friend. She wouldn't do that to you she was too much like a sister to you.

Finally you see her smiling face and you practically sprint towards her. She does the same and you drop your suitcase, and run into each other's arms. Both of you beaming with joy finally being able to see each other again.

"My god I've missed you." She spoke still keeping her arms around you.

"I've missed you too." You responded back pulling back so you could look at her. "How are you miss I'm engaged now?"

"I'm good more than good actually." She gleamed. "Life couldn't be more perfect."

"How's the fiancé?" You asked as you grabbed your suitcase and walk with her.

"He's good. He's actually back at the house right now." She pushed the door open for you as you both headed to her car.

"He does know I'm coming right?" You looked at her worried that she invited you without telling him. "I would hate to invade."

"Girl please you're like my sister. Wherever I go you go." She scoffed at you. "Yes he does know you're coming though."

"Just please don't have loud sex when I'm in the room." You joked with her.

"Hate to break it to ya sister but we have sex all the time." She stuck her tongue at you making your groan. "And we are very loud."

"Y/F/N." You exclaimed not believing that was coming out her mouth. She was always so vulgar. 

You just laughed at her as the both of you got into the car and talked. It felt so good being able to see her and talk to her. Because this time next year she would be a married woman.

Always looking forward to being with her. She knew that your family life wasn't the best, and neither was your love life.

Never bragging about her life around knowing it would upset you. The only person in her life that was bad was her older brother. She told you he got involved in some powerful gang, and got into dangerous things.

Never bringing it up around her knowing that she loved her brother, but they weren't as close anymore. You never got to meet him since he was never around when you saw each other.

She told you about her fiancé as well, and from what you were hearing he was the perfect guy for her. Her fiancé was the male version of her. You couldn't wait to meet this guy, and see how they acted with each other.

Pulling up into the driveway you actually found yourself becoming nervous to meet him. A part of you worried he wasn't going to approve of you, and him being her fiancé she would listen to him.