One: Aj

A/N: This is my first story.. please do go easy on me. Hopefully things will turn out right for me! So please enjoy this story :)

~.~.~

AJ

The lights. The screaming fans. The sweat trickling down from my forehead. Truly, this is what I've always dreamed it would be. And I loved it. Being able to perform for people who adore you, and being able to perform in Madison Square Garden! It's the real thing! And it's full! This is just so perfect, I could die now. Just kidding.

As I was nearing the end of the song I was singing, I went to the middle of the stage for the finish. "..but with you I'd dance, in a storm in my best dress, Fearless. Oh, oh, oh, oh."

The crowd cheers, and they raise their hands with crossed fingers, resembling mine. It is kind of my trademark in this industry. I drop my hand to the side and wait for the crowd to quiet down. While they do that, all the lights turn off, and the stage crew works their magic, and they immediately place a mic with a stand in front of me, and hand me a guitar. The lights turn on again, signalling me to perform the last song for tonight.

"Thank you. Thank you all. You have been a great crowd, and I love you all dearly. And because of that, the last song has to be special--"

The crowd cheers again. And I put my fingers to my lips to shush them down. Surprisingly, they quieted, but you could still hear minimal screams here and there.

"Okay. The last song, will be my next single.There's this particular song I wrote way back in high school. And whenever I sing it, it always seems to rain --- that my friends back then started calling it the rain song. The song is not about the rain, though. It's about someone, a guy to be exact, who's afraid of losing someone, who turns out to be the one this someone loves,"

The crowd 'aaawwww's' at me, and I continue speaking, "And this song is called 'It will Rain'. Are you ready to make it rain, Madison Square Garden?" I heard the crowd say yes, and I strum my guitar, signalling the start of the song. I close my eyes, and belt out the lyrics I know by heart.

Oooh, ooooh,

oooh, ooooh

If you ever leave me baby,

Leave some morphine at my door

'Cause it would take a whole lot of medication

To realize what we used to have,

We don't have it anymore

There's no religion that could save me

No matter how long my knees are on the floor

So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm makin'

Will keep you by my side

Will keep you from walkin' out the door.

Cause there'll be no sunlight

If I lose you, baby

There'll be no clear skies

If I lose you, baby

Just like the clouds

My eyes will do the same, if you walk away

Everyday it will rain, rain, rain...

I already hear the rain. It worked again. The crowd seems amazed too, since the rain is a strong one. I can tell they're amazed. And I think this will make the headlines tomorrow. I shake my head, and strum the guitar again.

I'll never be your mother's favorite

Your daddy can't even look me in the eye

Oooh if I was in their shoes, I'd be doing the same thing