01

Author's note: Let's just pretend the Losers Club and the Bowers gang are 16 also, I'm not entirely sure if any songs that will be added with the chapters will have anything to do with the chapter, they might just be songs I like, songs I'm listening to while writing, or it actually has something to do with the chapter (I'll let u know whether the song has anything to do with the chapter or not as time progresses and more chapters are written/published, also would u let me know if u can see the song as well as the picture I added above)

Y/n Bowers is the sister of the notorious bully of Derry, Maine Henry Bowers. Although being his sister had its perks it also had its downsides for example, some perks include:
Nobody messes with you, getting to mess with people if you wish to do so, kids will give you whatever it is you ask in hopes of getting off or staying off of your brothers radar, having Henry and his gang on your side no matter what, free rides, etc.

Of course there were downsides to being his sister as well some of which being:
Despite being a nice rather innocent, quieter girl you don't have many friends because most people are either scared of you or are only "friends"with you to try their best to stay or get off Henry's radar, not many people trust you, most people assume you're just like your brother (including teachers), not many people are willing to work with you on group projects nor are they willing to associate with you, we can't forget about the dysfunctional family, etc.

Y/n and Henry have a good relationship with eachother, hardly ever having any altercation unless one finds a way to piss the other off to where there comes an argument. Even then they don't let their arguments last more than a certain amount of time in attempt to be there for eachother though thick and thin considering they were both pretty much living the same shitty life and knew how much it could hurt their mental, emotional, and physical health.

Y/n doesn't mind being Henry's brother, in fact most of the time she enjoys it. She loves getting to hang out with the Bowers gang, they have quite the soft spot for Y/n. No matter their reputation throughout Derry they're fun, nice,  hilarious, quite adventurous, exceptionally smart, and overall just good people (most of the time). They can be quite psychotic at times but she's willing to overlook those moments because of all the good times she has with them.

The end of school is creeping up on each student as summer break is to start soon. Most students are ecstatic however some are not for example the Bowers' are not looking forward to not having an excuse to stay away from their dysfunctional family for 10 hours but they know they won't stay in that house with their dreaded family member their whole summer. Nonetheless their summer will be far from boring, they're sure of it.