𝔈𝔓 9:🆃🅷🅴 🆆🅴🅳🅳🅸🅽🅶

-ʏᴏᴏɴᴀʜ ᴘᴏᴠ-

I saw him in that black suit looking handsome as always.Im lucky his my man.I love him so much.Right now Im being teary while walking in aisle with my dad and mom.

-ꜱᴏ ʜʏᴜɴ ᴘᴏᴠ-

Beautiful.Im going to cry.Im going to marry the love of my life.Thank god.She looks perfect in white.I love her so much.

-ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴏᴠ-

Yoonah reach him.They smile to each other and the ceremony begin.

Few moments pass and its the vows now.

''Thank you for choosing me.I promise I take care of you.I love you so much.Lets spend many more years together love.Stay with me until the end.'' She said and look at So Hyun lovingly.

''I promise not to hurt you because I will only love you.Everyday,every moment,and  forever.Im here with you until the end,I love you.'' He said and smile at her.He giggle when he saw her crying.

''Do you take Lee Yoonah as your beloved wife?'' father asked So Hyun.

''I do.'' So Hyun reply.

''Do you take Kim So Hyun as your beloved husband?'' this time father asked Yoonah.

''I do.'' Yoonah reply with a smile.

'' I now pronounce you husband and wife,You may now kiss the bride.'' Father said and So Hyun lean in.

They kissed.The kiss was passionate.They feel the love and excitement to each other.

After that they live happily and love each other more.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ THE END ♥