Laughing, Cassiopeia nodded and shoved Theo a little, making him fall onto Blaise.

"We played it well," she said. "Blaise, good job getting us seats next to Pansy and Daphne."

"I knew they would say something, after all, they are quite the gossips."

The trio continued making their way down the corridor, not knowing that a certain Gryffindor was also making his way down it with his Hufflepuff distraction.

▲▼▲

"Come on!" the Hufflepuff whispered excitedly. 

Harry wasn't excited. In fact, he may have been the exact opposite. He just needed a distraction. He knew it was wrong to use her as the distraction, his mother and father did not raise him this way, but he was confused. Cassiopeia hadn't shown an interest in anyone, and now she was dating Zabini? It was weird. But maybe they're just meant to be. Maybe they'll get a cottage on the beach and have 10 kids. Then, Cassiopeia will tell them stories of the handsome, brave, brilliant boy who continuously asked her out. And her kids would laugh at him.

And where would Harry be?

He would be somewhere in a ditch, drunk off his arse and thinking about "Mrs. Zabini."

He let out a shudder at the name. It should  be "Mrs. Potter."

But, that was unlikely. Very unlikely.

At least, Harry hoped it was.

Unfortunately, he was pulled out of his thoughts by another annoying giggle and a sloppy kiss on his lips.

Ew.

But nonetheless, he continued kissing the girl. Pretending that she was Cassiopeia. If he thought about her enough, maybe it would come true. Her beautiful eyes, silky smooth hair, amazing laugh. Pulling back, he still saw the Hufflepuff.

Damn. It didn't work.

The girl went in for another poorly placed kiss, however, before she could get there, they were interrupted by the clearing of a throat.

Looking to the side, Harry saw three people.

Zabini. Nott. And his girl.

Oh shit.

She saw.

▲▼▲

Cassiopeia tried to avoid awkward situations. She got second-hand embarrassment very easily, so it was best if she did. She wasn't expecting to walk into the awkwardest of them all.

Harry Potter kissing a Hufflepuff. 

She was extremely embarrassed for the two. 

Theodore on the other hand, was thriving. He let out a loud laugh at the situation, leaning on Blaise to help steady him.

"Having fun there Potter?" Theo managed to choke out between laughs.

Potter looked like a deer in the headlights, while the girl looked pissed. Obviously, she was upset about someone ruining her snog session. And she wasn't afraid to voice her complaints either.

"Do you mind?" she asked in an annoyed voice. "My boyfriend and I are trying to have a good time, and you three have just ruined it. Run along snakes. Go slither back to the hole you crawled out of."

Now, Cassiopeia was pissed. No one insulted her house and got away with it.

"Excuse me bitch? What did you say about my house? I'm so sick and tired of the prejudice others have against Slytherin. There are plenty of "bad guys" that weren't in Slytherin. Like Gilderoy Lockhart. Remember him? He would steal the stories of others and then erase their memories. Then, he would take credit for them! That sounds pretty evil, doesn't it? Other houses constantly say how evil we are, but take a second and think. Do you wonder why the reason we act evil is because we were called evil so may times? There were some shitty people in Slytherin, hell, the founder himself was shitty. But that does not mean that you can bully people because of it. Literal eleven year olds are being tormented after their sorting. They're hissed at on the way to their table. And for what? Because they wear green and silver ties instead of yellow and black, blue and bronze, or red and gold ones? Does that even sound fair? If it does to you, then you need to re-evaluate your choices and think long and hard about the type of person you are. Honestly. It's disgusting. You are disgusting."

The girl turned and stormed away, leaving 4 very shocked teenagers in her wake. After a couple seconds, Theo and Blaise followed.

And if you listened close enough, in the distance you could here a very pissed Harry Potter repeatedly saying,

"Boyfriend? What the hell do you mean boyfriend?"

▲▼▲

✿✦❤︎ She Speaks! ❤︎✦✿

Hey guys! So I had to change Lockhart's story a little, but I think it makes sense. 

Anywho, have an amazing day/night! I love you all and I'm so proud of you!!

word count: 1312