004

After Cassiopeia forced Potter and Co. out of her compartment, although Potter put up a fight, "But I just want to spend time with my wife!", she was finally able to take a deep breath. Until her peace was once again interrupted, but not by an arrogant brunette with emerald green eyes.

"Potter! I told you to go away and not to come back! Don't you-" Cassiopeia started yelling as she turned around. But, when she was looking at the door she didn't she didn't see a 6th year Gryffindor, she saw a small 1st year boy with plain black robes, practically shaking like a leaf.

"Hello," Cassiopeia spoke with a soothing voice, "what's your name?"

"M-My name is Luca, Luca Halifax," the small boy said with a stutter. He looked short for his age, maybe 4'6 or 4'7, and had a lisp.

"Hello Luca, my name is Cassiopeia Avery," the older girl spoke with a smile on her lips.

"I know. Some older kids were talking about you," Luca said bashfully, looking down.

"I hope they were saying good things!" Cassiopeia said, laughing.

"Y-Yes. A boy was saying you were very pretty. He wasn't wrong."

Cassiopeia looked confused, who would be talking about her? She knew she was fairly popular, the comment the Granger girl said earlier was proof that, but a boy? Then, she realized. Bloody Potter!

"Well Luca, would you like to sit with me?"

"Yes please," Luca said, beaming.

Eventually the boy fell asleep on Cassiopeia's lap. She looked down at him with a small smile. Maybe things could be good this year?

▲▼▲

Unfortunately, Luca did not wake easy. Cassiopeia had to carry him out because he just stayed asleep. So coming off the train, the students of Hogwarts saw an, interesting image, to say the least. Cassiopeia Avery, the Ice Queen of Slytherin, was carrying in a small first year boy. However, the most confused, and possibly ecstatic, was Harry Potter. The boy hadn't stopped talking about his newfound love to his friends the entire train ride. Frankly, Ron was about to bash his head in and Hermione would be glad to help him.

"Look at her," Harry said, adoration clear in his voice, "she's good with children too! Imagine when we have our own."

"Mate," Ron started, "you've talked to her, what it it now, twice. Maybe actually have more than 5 conversations with her before you start planning the future."

"Plus," Hermione added, "she may not even be interested in boys!"

Harry frowned. She had to be interested in him. He's Harry Potter for Merlin's sake! Everybody's interested in him.

I swear to Merlin. I will get that girl to fall in love with me.

▲▼▲

After much convincing, Cassiopeia was able to wake Luca up and send him to the boats, even if the weather was horrid. Poor first years, she thought. Having to cross the lake in these conditions.

Much to her delight, Cassiopeia was able to find an empty carriage. When she sat, she turned around and saw the thestal nudging her.

"Hi," she whispered, rubbing the skeletal horse's head, "you're not scary at all."

Unfortunately, her peace and quiet was ruined by Harry Potter. Don't get her wrong, Cassiopeia got along quite well with the Granger girl. She was always first in her year and Hermione was first in her's. In fact, she often got moved up to higher classes, making the girls compete against each other in the same classes. She hadn't talked to the younger Weasley boy very much, but his brothers were quite funny and a good place to go if one needs certain, things for parties.

"Hello love," Potter said, smirking, "I noticed you were carrying that little first year today. Is that how you'll be with our children?"

Cassiopeia gave the bespectacled boy a look of pure disbelief.

"What?"

"Our children! After we get married, or before if you please, we'll have cute little people! I cannot wait. Aren't you excited love?"

Cassiopeia blinked. Once. Then again. She turned to Hermione,

"Please, be reasonable and sort your friend out."

Then, she got up and walked to another carriage with one thought in her head.

Potter's gone mad.

✿✦❤︎ She Speaks! ❤︎✦✿

I'm so sorry for the filler chapter, but we got to meet Luca! I'm so excited to write scenes with him. The next chapter with be the Sorting / First Day and then 006 will be longer, I'm planning a party scene 😉

But I have some questions:

1. What house should Luca be in?

Thank you so much for reading and voting!!

word count: 782