03. SKULL MASK FREAK!

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊𝒔𝒌𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌!  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙴, 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙴, 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝑹onnie was currently asking her dad if she can go help Simon and Kate with babysitting, he didn't care what Ronnie did as long as she doesn't get pregnant. Ronnie already told him she'll be alright and she'll never have sex until she's married.

Her dad chuckles and doesn't believe that Ronnie will ever get married. She'll prove him wrong.

Ronnie wipes a tear while putting on her sneakers, grabs her keys, and makes her way to Kate's house.

After walking down the road she hears a twig snap. She stops in her steps and she doesn't think much of it.

While she's there she spots a guy in a skull masks a few houses down looking for someone. She's freaked out and hides behind a bush. She closes her eyes and wishes she's gonna be okay. After a minute she opens her eyes and looks up behind the bush to find the skull mask guy gone she stands up and looks behind her to see if they were behind her. She quickly turns her head back and speed walks her way over to Kate's house.

Ronnies pager beeps. She takes it out of her pocket to see Kate messaging her.

Where are you? You were supposed to be here half an hour ago.

Ronnie places her pager away and runs as fast as she can.

Ronnie finally arrives at Kate's street and knocks on her door. She sees the door open to see Kate, Kate drags her in. "Finally you're here! I told you to be here half an hour ago!" Kate exclaims shutting the door and leads Ronnie to the dining room.

"Sorry." Ronnie put out. "I got caught up doing homework and feeding my dad since he can't feed himself. All he does is watch TV and drink." Ronnie hissed.

Kates pursed her lips together and turning to the two young girls. "If you finish in an hour, I'll let you watch 'My so-called life' with me." Kate pondered, turning to Ronnie but then she turned back around. "And, uh, do not eat these. These will make your little hearts stop and you'll choke to death on vomit." Ronnie's eyes widened, while Kate just gave a little smile and walked away. "What she said, please be safe!" Ronnie asked, the two girls nod.

"What happened to sorting this? Lights and darks and watch for stray socks." Kate said as she dumps the basket.

"Remind me what's in it for me again?" Simon wondered.

"Nope."

Simon jumped off the couch and unzipped his shirt, Ronnie stares at his shirt in complete disgust. " You're still wearing the same clothes from last night?" Kate says with her hands on her hips. "Did-Did you wear that to the grocery store!?" Ronnie implied.

"What?" Simon says, putting out his hands. "I head to work a double shift and this was all I had in the car. So, yes. Yes, I am." Simon answered back.

"You could've come to me for an extra shirt, my dad threw out a ton after my mom moved out." Ronnie chimed in. "You're disgusting," Kate says walking away.

Ronnie walks to the kitchen to help the kids. She turns her head to see Simon with no shirt on. "Simon! Jeez! Put a shirt on!" Ronnie exclaims. "Make up your mind women!" Simon replied.

Ronnie and the others heard glass breaking.

"Stay here, and uhm don't move," Kate instructed the kids. Ronnie and the two others followed her to the room. "Maybe this isn't a good idea," Kate whispered. Simon quickly shushed her.

Ronnie peaked from the wall to see the same person on the street she was on a few hours ago. "I saw them on the way here." Ronnie shook her head in confusion.

"Hey creep! What the fuck!" Kate said, stopping her tracks after Simon pulled her back. "Are you crazy?"

Ronnie looks back where the Skull Mask guy was, to see he was gone.

"Thank you so much," Kate thanked Mrs

"Thank you so much," Kate thanked Mrs. Lane, "Oh no, I'm so happy to have the company." Mrs. Lane replied.

"I used to be a Nurse." Mrs. Lane said as the kids walked in her door and she looked at Ronnie and Simon and saw his shirt. "Are you sure everything's alright?" She questioned.

Kate looked at Ronnie and Ronnie punched Simon's shoulder, he looked up and looked at Kate. He got the memo and zipped his sweater up.

"Yeah, I just have to run out really quickly, and—" Kate says.

Ronnie shouted at Kate, "Kate, let's go!"

⩩ 𓏲 ❛ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄  🃏𖧧 ָ࣪   ╱ sorry if this chapter is so short!

⩩ 𓏲 ❛ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄  🃏𖧧 ָ࣪ ╱ sorry if this chapter is so short!