Mew pulled him into a hug.

"Yes,Gulf I can wait for you till forever. I don't want to think that you might lose your love for me but I still hope that its not gonna happen. I'll wait for you no matter how long."
Mew said and planted a kiss on his forehead
They talked for some moment and cleared everything that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gulf go back to Chang Mai before he will fly to Paris. And Mew take him to the airport but they talked that he will just take him to the airport for his flight to Chang Mai and his parents will send him to his flight to Paris.

They agreed that they will not talk for 2 years and just let the time bring them back together. No calls,No texts and even messages on their social media account just to test their patience and love.

Gulf is doing this to give himself a new fresh start of his life and when the time comes that they will meet again they will make a new memories and leave the past behind. Gulf knew that he can wait Mew but he just wanted to do this so Mew can figure out if he really want him on his life again.

Gulf got in Chang Mai and their family driver picks him up.
His flight going to Paris is tomorrow night so he can have more time to spare to be with his Mom and Dad.
He was excited and sad at the same time but he wants to start a new life after those pain. He knew that Mew loves him but still he got hurt and become more vulnerable.

So he accept his fathers offer to study abroad. He always wants to do this but he dont want to leave his parents and his career as an actor but now he made up his mind. He wants to be independent and able to stand on his own.
And the thought that he will not communicate with Mew for two years is making him sad but he will still give it a try.

After an hour he is on his parents house. Her mom and dad is waiting for him at the living room.
He hug his dad and kissed his mom.

"So are you ready for tomorrow?" His Dad ask him.
"Yes Dad. I'll check my stuff later." He answered while hugging his mom.
"I'm going to miss you. You are already grown up and making decisions on your own. Just remember that when you need someone to talk ,me and your Dad is always here." His mom said while cupping his face.
Gulf smile and kiss his mom.

"Yes Mom."
"Okay. Let's eat now..I'm hungry" his Dad while folding the newspaper.

"So how is it talking to Mew? Are you two get back together?" His Dad ask him while eating.
" We agreed that we will not communicate while I'm in Paris."
"Why?" His Dad confused.
"Hmm we just want to challenge ourselves and start a new beginning when we meet again." Gulf answered him.

"Hm. Whatever decision's you make Son,always remember me and your mom is always here to support you. Its your own life to live. And you know that we always trust you. We just want the best for you Son."

Gulf hold his Dad and Moms hand.
"I'm not always vocal on what I feel towards you Dad,Mom but I always appreciate everything you did to me. I'm so grateful that I got the best parents anyone can wish for. And always remember that I love you both so much. Hm?"
His parent nodded and both smile.

After they talk Gulf went straight to his bedroom and check everything he need. After he finish packing his suitcase he went to take a shower.

He remember Mew on a bar last time. He passed out on his table.
He ask JB that he will drive Mew home but he just check him in a hotel.
JB got shock when he showed up but he just told him that dont mention to Mew who take him home.
He can hear Mew calling his name on his sleep and make a drunk confessions while he sleep. He stayed with him all night but leave before he woke up. And ask the hotel crew to serve him a breakfast and a painkiller.

Those 6months he just stayed on their resort in Chang Mai. He try to forget and heal but he can't forget him. So he accept his fathers offer to study abroad. Until his father talked to him about what really happened on a dinner with Mews family. And what he talked about Mews father.

He really want to clear things up with Mew before he leave.
He is gotten confused on what he should do. He love him but he is getting mixed emotions so he want to talk to Mew. And he came up with the idea about two years not getting any communication.

That's why he go back to Bangkok that day when he saw Mew on JB's bar.

Gulf snap back to reality when his mom knock on his door.
"Do you need anything? Are you done packing?"
"Yes Mae. I'm going to sleep now." Gulf smile and kiss his mom.
"Okay. I'm gonna leave now. Goodnight"
"Goodnight Mae".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gulf was already at the airport. His parent hug and kiss him goodbye.
His eyes is looking around hoping someone but no one showed up.
He drag his luggage to go in the counter.

He went straight to the lounge area waiting for his flight.
When he receive a text from Mew.

*I really want to see you now but I need to stick on what we agreed.
I'll wait for you. And I hope when you came back you still belong to me.
See you after two years. Please take care of yourself Gulf. I'll miss you.
I LOVE YOU*

He smiled and take a deep breath after he finish reading the text.
When he heard his flight getting called. He get up on his seat and went to board on the plane.

🛩🛩🛩