┊͙ unconventional desperado

Synopsis : who knew that the Titan had planned for the golden guard to end up with such an unusual, outlawed criminal? 🌻

Side note:
                   this oneshot has 3 parts, to make up for lost time
buckle up folks! it's gonna be a long night
                   reader is chaotic and flirtatious, toned down later

w a r n i n g s :
→ adult language
→ quite a bit of saucy talk ;)
→ mention of drugs
→ mention of abusive parents;
signs of physical abuse
→ violence
→ angst
→ super long chapter

Word count: 12,365

______________________________________________

⇢ ˗ˏˋ unconventional desperado ˊˎ-

꒰⚘꒱

Part 1

"HALT!"

Deep, tempered breaths wisp through the guards' teeth. Hot air rushed through their airways and into their lungs.

"STOP!" Bellowed one of the three guards sprinting after the criminal.

Waltzing with the wind, a long, dark robe concealed her face and figure.

Gaunt, shattered and chipped stone structures and footpaths lined her escape route. Flaxen clusters of thick, tarry globules lined the structures, creating a scenery that resembled an old, ancient hobbit hole.
She had familiarised herself with these areas of Latissa for years now - she almost had a photographic memory of every square inch of the place.

The nightlife hustle and bustle murmured amongst the cool atmosphere.

"GET BACK HERE!"

A hoard of the emperor's guards paced after her, desperate to capture one of the most notorious outlaw.
Her reputation was quite impressive, especially for her tender age. She was simply one tricky witch.

Narcissistically, the criminal chuckled to herself, finding the havoc she'd caused rather entertaining, and even funner to partake in.

Sharp, she cut a corner, entering a narrow alleyway which led to a dead-end full of the backsides of buildings. It was a dead-end she would use as her scapegoat.
Reaching the end of the alleyway, she rapidly caught her breath and anticipated her next move.

The same three guards from the chase surrounded her, soaked in layers of sweat from their heavy efforts.

"Halt-!" One weakly puffed, out of breath; the guards pointed their honed spears towards the infamous rogue.

Sly, the female limply rotated around to face the guards - her back against the dead-end wall.
"Oops!" She eerily chuckled like an interactive doll, a wide grin etched onto her lips, "looks like you caught me~ good job!" She slammed her palms into one another, clapping with heinous laughter.

Daunted by her odd behaviour, the guards lowered their surveillance by a fraction.

The outlaw saw the opportunity, she drew a white circle with her index, and went for it - her spell activated, bursting the earth beneath her towards the roof of the dead-end building.