꧁𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 3꧂

y/ns pov

"mum are you sure jack has to watch me i'll be fine by myself, and besides i havent seen have in years since i lost his number so it'll just be awkward"i say as i huff
"im sure it wont be that bad and maybe you and jack can become friends again since all you do is talk abt him" my mum speaks while packing the last Necessities she will need while shes away with thee grealish family,minus the one and only jack grealish him.
"he should be here around 6 tonight after hes finshed his training"my mum,adding another comment spoke
"shorly you have to be excited your seeing you childhood bestfriend?"
"yea but also thr dude who moved away and couldnt tell it to me face by face so i never saw him again after that"i blurt out
mums about to say something but i storm out in a mood.

"sweetie can i come in?"i hear at the door.
"suppose so."i replied
"im sorry for how i acted m,i undertsnad that he hurt you but you have to realise if he didnt move away he couldnt reach his dreams,and youve always said you wanted jack to,and when he did you got mad about it."
my mum has a point,i did get mad abt it but only beacuse he didnt tell me sooner and he texted me it.

"ill leave you to have some alone time"my mum said,kind of sad,i would be sad to if her child and bestfriends child wernt going to get married like they have been saying aince they where 16,there now in there 40s.

my mum knows i dont want to talk to her so she writes me a note about her leaving on her 4 month trip.

'hey darling,
i know you dont want to talk right now thats why im writing this note,i wil be leaving very shortly when they oick me up,
jack will be here around 6ish so keep an eye out for him and use protection!!just joking! :))
please stay safe and theres £30 for you on the fridge to order a chinese tonight,u love you and message me if you need anything,

love
mum x
n
dad x

i read threw the note,atleast they gave me £30 even tho i earn 10 grand a day.jacks gonna be here in an hour so i dont know ehat to do,i want to give him silent treatment but then i wanna run up to him and give him thr biggest hug,its not his fault i lost his number but then it is bc he gave me his old one where all his fans message so he never answered you.

after a while i decide to take a shower and get ready for the night,im starving but then im waiting for jack to show up since my mum gave it to both of us.

6:01-'ding dongg'i heard the door bell go.i got really nervous standing up,what if hes changed completely or he could still be the same boy i knew years ago.
i walk as slowly as i can to the door then i open it.

i saw jack grealish.hes staning right infront of me.
"hey how have you been?"he questions me
"god thanks what about you?"i reply dmtrying to answer as quick as possible.
"not to bad but hey you stopped messging me?"
omg ofcourse he has to ask that."oh yea uhm sorry i got a new phone number"i say sheepishly
"oh cool"he says not sounding like him self
"ok um,mum gave us money to order chinese,can you ring them for us please?i quesitioned hoping he would say yes.he just chuckled."you havent changed one bit have you"that made me giggle and dont know why.
the is gonna be a long 4 months.

hey loves!im sorry i didnt update sooner ive had a head ache all day and didnt go on my phone,hows your day/night been so far?i hope its been good!please comment if u have any questions and i love you!!

updated-22.7.21

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎