Not exactly what I expected

A/n:

Hi guys, past Midnight here. If your reading this while wanting to strangle me, I most likely updated late. Please stick around till the end for me begging for forgiveness, also you and Varian are 18 here. 

ENJOY!

Varian's POV

'uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggg. This has been the worst day ever!' I thought as I banged my head on the table in frustration as the invention I was working on exploded for the third time. 'none of these stupid inventions are working out the way I want them to!' I groaned and slouched in my chair. 'please, if there's a god, help me. I have no idea how to fix this' I silently wished. I sighed as I picked up my note book and started looking over my notes trying to figure out what I did wrong. A sudden pop from behind me caused me to drop my note book and whip around. 

What seemed to be some sort of small portal had opened on the ground. I looked at it closely trying to figure out how it got there. Just then a head popped out unexpectedly causing me to jump and slightly scream. A girl with horns on her head and looked around, then she spotted me and smirked smugly. Then she spoke in an out of breath voice.

"Who knew Guardian Angels were so strong and fast like can you believe I'm legit kinda tired." My jaw dropped as she hopped out of the glowing portal and dusted herself off as it closed. She looked up at me. I quickly turn around and grab a heavy book to defend my self with. The girl grins slyly upon seeing me holding the book like a weapon. 

"Slow your roll tough guy, put the book down. I won't hurt you." She began walking casually around the room, her red tail swinging lazily. I took a fighting stance, holding the book in my shaking hands as she inspected my book case.

"W-who are you? How did you get here" She looked at me and turned around, making an over exagerated bow and speaking in an over-the-top British accent 

"My my, how inexplicably rude of me! My name good sir is Y/n, Madam Y/n. The third. Esquire. With honers. As for how I got here I would have thought it was obvious old chap." I snorted, lowering the book,

"Well you were wrong. It wasn't obvious. Now, what are you doing here?" 

"Delivering pizza. I'm here to help you with your nerd experiments stupid, you're the one who asked for help" She said leaning her head to one side and grinning. I gave her a confused look. 

"What do you mean, 'asked for help'? I haven't asked for anything."

"Does that mean you have to get yourself birthday presents? Harsh. Anyway. Remember when you, and this is a quote from an angel who is now lying face down on a cloud, 'looked up to the heaven and cried out for help, you prayed for a saviour to help you in your time of need.' Little extra don't ya think?" I furrowed my brow. 'cried out for help? Oh man, is she talking about When I 'asked' for help with my project?' My face must have shown some form of realisation because she smirked and waltzed over to my alchemy shelf saying

"And so he remembered. Anyway, as Satan's daughter-"

"SATAN'S DAUGHTER?????" she rolled her eyes

"Yeah, yeah, relax cupcake. Anyway, as the unholy man himself's daughter, I know a cutie when I see one" She winked causing a light pink dust to coat my cheeks like snow would coat a rooftop.

"All the hot ones go to hell, it's basic and common knowledge."

"W-will I go to hell?" I asked, it came out more timid than I had intended it to be. She looked at me like I was a child who'd just done something cute.