𝓘𝓰𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓣𝓸 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬

~𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

Light. Light was streaming though my window, onto my bed and onto my tired face. I pulled another all-nighter experimenting with my potion ingredients. I slowly sat up and rubbed my face sleepily saying, 

"Midnight, come here please" a black cat with one white sock came smoothly into the room. 

"hey girl, have you had breakfast?" the cat blinks once, you smile, picking her up and taking her to the kitchen. 

"okay, so......we have eggs, bacon, pancake batter, oranges- OOOOOOOOH! Pancake batter! I knew it would pay off if I saved some for later" I said riffling around in the cupboard and pulling out a pre-made bowl of pancake batter. 

~𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮~

"-then add some whipped cream and strawberries and BAM! The perfect pancake. You got that Midnight?" the cat nodded and pushed towards me a piece of parchment covered in inky cat paw imprints. I smile at her, scratching behind her ears

"good job Midnight, practically purr-fect if I do say so myself" she had the look in her eyes that said: 'why do you torture me with your awful cat puns you crazy cat lady?' 

"I am going to pretend you loved that joke" suddenly a knock came on the door,

"well duty calls I guess, I wonder how easily they'll be scared" yes I am going to scare whoever's at the door, but only because it's usually just some kids wanting me to curse their mean teacher and I hate explaining that magic doesn't work that way.  

I pulled on the string I had attached to the door so I could open it and make it seem like it was opening by itself. Luckily, I had thought ahead and I was wearing my knee length black dress and striped orange and black tights. My shoes were black slip on's I had made the entire outfit myself. Placing my pointy, ridiculously stereotypical, witches hat onto my head with my h/l h/c hair in a low ponytail/kept down. I grabbed my broom (yes we do fly on brooms but we dress pretty much the same as any old human normally) I summoned some fog for a little effect and peeked around the corner. Oh, okay, no kids, just some adults.

 One blonde with long hair. I think that's the princess of Corona. Rapunzel? I don't know I've never followed politics. Then a brunette with very cool hair(I think that's the princess' boyfriend or fiancée or whatever like I said I don't like politics), a very tall bald man with a beard and moustache (absolutely no clue who he is), a very short old guy who has a beard and seems to be talking to the statue of a cat I made a few years ago(I- actually I don't find this weird at all), and finally, a boy. 

He had black hair and a fringe with a blue streak running through it, he had on an white shirt and a sleeveless bronze jacket, he wore gloves and had goggles perched on top of his hair. Honestly he was cute. Not even gonna bother denying it, I mean what's the point? He's cute. Good for him. The ladies must be throwing themselves at him, that's not my problem.

I hopped on my broom and let it hover slightly, I was sitting sideways so I was facing the victims- er I mean people •-• Anyway-

I urged my broom to move forward slightly and slowly moved to be in view of the intruders.

"Uh...guys..." said the blonde who I assume is the princess, still not sure, they all turned. I put on a menacing expression, time for my acting skills to shine. I spoke very quietly and slowly, for effect obviously.