Ophelia groaned as she tugged at the bandana tied tightly around the back of her head, kicking her feet in every which way, the mere thought of being temporarily blind absolutely and utterly frightening.

"I panicked." The first voice spoke up again, this time much louder. "We could use her. I don't know." Ophelia tugged harder. "Do you realize who her parents are? Let alone her boyfriend?" The other male spoke up yet again. "Rafe is going to kill us."

Ophelia felt a sharp breath suck inwards, the cotton fabric catching the tears that welled in her eyes. "I'm not afraid of Rafe." Boy Number One spoke again. "But she is." A hand made way to her face, wrapping loosely around the back of her neck as he tugged off the fabric. "Aren't you, princess?"

Ophelia hadn't spoke a word, not since she was thrown into the back of a small and humid van, held captive by none other than Pope Heyward, JJ Maybank, and Kiara Carrera. She felt hopeless.

All energy had been drained, and Ophelia simply felt numb. She hadn't moved a muscle, not even as much as a twitch of her lip. Instead, she rested her head against the tainted window shades, closing her eyes briefly before the van came to a screeching halt.

The dark haired girl barely peeled her eyes open before a hand wrapped tightly around her wrist, tugging her out of the vehicle, barely managing to land on her feet. "Where are we?" Ophelia questioned, though no one seemed to have an answer for her. Instead, JJ let go of his hold on the girl, mumbling in the near distance with Kiara.

Ophelia, on the other hand, remained in place, though her eyes searched the area for anything she could make use of. A broken plank, a hammer, as much as a loose screw would be better then what she had currently: a broken heart and mascara stained cheeks.

"Pope, finally." The sound of tires screeching to a halt alerted Ophelia, whom remained in place until she had seen who rounded the corner. It hadn't been Pope, fairly short and dark skin glistening in the sun. Instead, the figure was tall and held sandy brown hair, his jaw clenched in a pure fit of anger, that was until his eyes landed across the room.

Ophelia moved quickly. Her face lit up and baby blue converse squeaked against the concrete floor as she bolted in the boys direction, yet a soft whimper left her lips, a hand wrapping firmly around her wrist yet again, keeping her in place.

"Kie." Rafe taunted lightly. "JJ. What the fuck are you doing with my girl?" Rafe's eyes never left Ophelia, narrowing in on the tattered and bruised brunette, who's eyes begged and pleaded for his help. "Well, well."

Ophelia didn't as much as flinch, the voice belonging to Barry filling her ears. Next, was the sound of a gun. "I suggest you get your fifty hands off of my girlfriend." Rafe chuckled lowly, and although internally JJ had been hesitant, the blonde let his fingertips fall from the girls bruised wrist, immediately feeling a gust of cold wind as she took off in the other direction.

"Don't think I forgot about you and me on the side of the road." Barry spoke lowly, gun pointed in the Maybank boy's voice as Rafe's arm extended outward, tugging Ophelia into his chest. "Rafe?" Ophelia's words were soft, her hands wrapping around either side of the boy's face, who smiled down softly.

"It's okay baby." Rafe whispered lightly. "I'm here."

And that he was. Ophelia wasn't sure if that had been a good thing or not, especially when Barry had drawn the gun to his side, using his free hand to form into a fist, meeting with the side of JJ Maybank's face.

Kiara, being the dear friend she was, immediately went to aid her friend, though was instantly torn back by Rafe, who with ease, lightly pushed Ophelia off to the side. It all happened fast, one minute, Kiara seemed to be in tears, the next, slapping Ophelia's boyfriend across the face.