Chpater 24

I woke up and remembered that today was the day of Jaden's album release. I was so excited because with have already heard bits and Pieces of this song and I couldn't wait for him to blow the world away with this album.

I got out of bed without waking jaden up and walked downstairs to see all the boys in the kitchen.

Y: hey guys, what's up
Tb: nothin just chilling; what about you?
Y: nothing, I'm just really excited for j album drop
B: oh shit right forgot that was today.
J: forgot what was today
Y: your album drop  *you say while jumping up and down and go hug the half asleep jaden*
Q: if you can't tell already, she's really excited
Y: shut up Q, sorry o want to be a supportive girlfriend and be their and show him how proud and excited I am. Unlike all you lazy butts that literally FORGOT.
J: Thanks mamas that is very sweet of you, but did y'all really forget, like this is one of the most important things for me right now.
Q: none of us did. Only Bryce
J: ahh ok, I'll let that slide cuz Bryce is dumb so I understand
All the boys laughed but Bryce
B: why I'm a always the dumb one
J: Maybe cause your the only person in the house that does do stupid shit without thinking it through.
B: gotta make good content or I won't get enough views as we won't be able to pay the rent for the month, so someone has to do the stupid shit in order to stay in this big house .
Y: y'all shut the fuck up your giving me a headache.

After an hour jaden records for hit 100 mil streams on angels and demons arrived and i decided to post pics of him and his records to insta.

                 Y/n posted on Instagram

so proud of you, your gonna blow the world away tonight with your album release!!

Tagged: @Jadenhossler

Brycehall- proud of you man can't wait for the release tonight!!

Jadenhossler: Thank you mamas
  Y/n: Ofc bubs

Avani: great job j

Charlie d'melio: Proud of you j

Fan1: wait 1 great job j 2 did he call her mamas
   Fan2: yes yes he did

Later in the day jaden and me were sitting in my bed cuddling when Bryce came in.
B:he guys!!
J: hey Bryce what up
B: not much just wanted to see what you were doin
J: I see, why do you have so much energy
B: oh, because I chugged like 5 ani energies so that i could stay up all night to see your album release!!
J: thanks Bryce but maybe you should have only had one.
Y: ya your really cracked on energy right now
B: ehh it's fine talk to y'all later

Bryce bolted out of my room slamming the door behind him. I was being pulled back into Jaden's chest by an eager jaden that wanted more cuddles.

Y: j it's almost time to start the live I have to get ready
J: no, you can stay and cuddle with me
Y: j I'm serious I have to get ready
J: fine but you better be ready to never leave my side tonight
Y: wasn't planning on it.

I got up out of bed to get ready. After o was ready me and Jaden mad sour way down the stairs and Into the living room were Jaden's managers had already set everything up.

Y: I'm gonna go get a pop you want anything.
J: why are you leaving the live is about to start
Y: I'll be right back I promise
J: fine, and I'm ok thank you though

I walked into the kitchen when I heard jaden saying hi so I assumed his live had started. After i got my drink I headed back into the living room. I decided to just stand and watch jaden talk to his fans.

"come here mamas" I heard jaden say so I walked over to the couch and sat beside him. The love went on for about 20 to 30 mins. Then the countdown for the album came on the Tv screen.

We all cheered when the count down hit 1 and congratulated jaden. I let everyone go first and then jaden walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the head.

Y: so proud of you j
J: thank you mamas
Y: of course, your fans are gonna love this I promise you. When you go on your your gonna blow the whole world away.
J: I love you
Y: I love you j

We all celebrated Jaden's success and deal a lot, I started to get tired so I let j know that I was heading up and he could come up whenever he was ready. Shortly after o heard someone come into my room but I didn't bother to turn over because I already knew it was jaden and I was too tired to look and see who it was for sure. Jaden gave me a kiss on the head and said I love you and I fell asleep.

Author note

Hey guys I know that this chapter is shorter then my others ones.

I didn't know what to really write for this.

Hope you liked it

I love y'all

Stay safe xoxo