Asa Imagine #7

You’re a Barden Bella.  It’s great.  You get to be with your crew of friends, you get to sing a capella, and you get to perform.  Here’s the catch.  Your long-life crush, Asa Butterfield, who likes you back, is a Treblemaker.  Anybody who isn’t a Barden Bella or a Treblemaker wouldn’t get this.  A love between a Barden Bella and a Treblemaker is forbidden.  Like, Draco and Hermione love forbidden.  You love being on your team, and Asa loves being on his team.  But you guys love each other just as much.  Soon, you and Asa can’t take it anymore. You just want to be with each other.  The two of you start dating in secret.  Though, after two months, Beca, Emily, and Fat Amy discover you and Asa kissing in a cafe.  They inform the rest of the Barden Bellas and also the Treblemakers about the incident.  Both of you are kicked off of your teams.  The pair of you are upset for a short while, but brighten up quickly because you finally have each other.  Asa still hangs out with his Treblemaker friends, and you still hang out with Beca, Emily, Fat Amy, and all the other Barden Bellas.  You and Asa always go and watch both team’s performances.  So, even though you’re not a Barden Bella anymore and Asa’s not a Treblemaker anymore, you two have each other, and everything worked out in the end.