Asa Imagine #6

You didn’t want to go to the formal, but you didn’t want to leave your best friend there all by herself.  It was a formal for everybody in your town between the ages of 10 and 18.  There was a bunch of people you didn’t know there.  That was the exact reason you didn’t want to go.  Your best friend’s crush asked her to dance!  Even though you didn’t want to be alone, you encourage her and tell her to go dance.  Her and her crush excitedly scurry off.  You awkwardly make your way to the concession stand.  You’re just wandering around when you accidentally bump into someone.  You’ve never seen him before, but you think he looks quite nice.  You try to say something, but nothing comes out of your mouth in word form.  He tells you his name is Asa Butterfield.  He has this absolutely amazing british accent.  He invites you to dance, and you happily let him take your arm.  The two of you dance and talk the rest of the night.  He was about to give you his phone number when his ride arrives.  He smiles and winks at you as he climbs into the car.  You walk home with your best friend and drop her off at her house.  You walk home and all you can think about is Asa.  Your thoughts echo his name all night.  All you can think is ‘Please don’t be in love with someone else, Please don’t have somebody waiting on you.’   All you want is to see him again.  You don’t see him again for a few months.  Though, within those few months, Asa was longing to see you again just as much as you wanted to see him.  The two of you started dating.  The two of you loved each other more than anything.  You couldn’t believe it all started at a dance you didn’t even want to go to.