1: The Golden Years

Third Person POV

"So, there we are, right there in the grocery store, and I'm ridiculously thinking, 'Mr. Incredible could learn a thing or two from this guy!'" Helen Parr said, telling the story of how she and her husband met.

That earned a round of hearty laughter from the group, including Voyd, Brick, Screech, He-Lectrix, Krushauer, Winston, and the Parr family.

"And then, you'll never guess what happened next!" Bob said.

"Let me guess, a tiger escaped from the zoo." Violet muttered, sarcastically, who had heard the story many times before.

"Cool!" Dash exclaimed, zooming around the room, magazines flying everywhere.

"Dash!" Helen scolded. Jack-Jack laughed in delight.

Suddenly, a loud alarm blared through the room. "Crime alert!" Bob exclaimed, a little too excitedly.

"Awesome!" Dash said, running to his room and back, fully suited.

"Come on people, the press is calling!" Winston called. "I've already called the news! This is going to be a hit, now that Supers are legal! Move it, people!"

The Parr family piled in the Incredibile, ready to go. "Head downtown!" Helen ordered, putting her mask on.

The Super car raced downtown, where a man dressed in a cloak was zapping things, causing them to disappear. "What's the plan?" Violet asked.

"No time for a plan!" Mr. Incredible said. "Come on!" The family got out of the car, ready to fight. The cloaked figure looked directly at them. 

"Kids, get back in the car!" Elastigirl ordered.

"We're not going anywhere!" Violet informed them. The cloaked figure zapped a beam toward them. They dodged, and Elastigirl held on tight to Jack-Jack, stretching into a ball to protect him. 

"I need some help, Honey!" Bob called, trying to rescue a group trapped under rubble. 

"Mom, over here!" Dash called. Elastigirl tossed Jack-Jack over to her middle son. He caught the baby with ease. The cloaked figure hurled a zap at the boy. Violet jumped in front of him, force field protecting them. 

"Kids!" Mr. Incredible yelled. All the kids saw was green, then black.

A/N

Okay, that was really short and really bad. But it gets better, I promise! Stay tuned!