"Hi. Am I interfering?" This person approached me. The voice was familiar enough.

One of my classmates Oliver, was sitting side by side. He was a tall, quiet and intelligent guy. Pale skin, aquamarine eyes, short white hair with a small protruding bangs. And he often wore a blue bandana around his neck, like a cowboy.

"Hi Oliver. I don't mind. You can sit as long as you like." I answered him again, switching my attention to the notebook.

"Y/N. I heard that you and Josuke broke up. Aren't you very upset about that?" He asked.

"Not much. But ... I still can't get him out of my head. We were together, but as you can say, I'm just a doll."

"Don't say that. Josuke turned out to be a fool who doesn't know how to love." Oliver moved closer and stroked his back.

My eyes turned to him again. And then I felt much calmer. This guy was like an older brother who could help his little sister with problems. I hugged Oliver and cried. Why do I want to cry now? Either because I feel bad now and want to release all the accumulated emotions, or because from Oliver's actions I am glad that there is someone who can feel sorry for me? Oliver responds with a hug and also strokes the head, while soothing.

"If you feel bad, just let all your emotions out. Crying, on the contrary, is good." Oliver says, still hugging.

After losing my sad emotions, I walk away from the guy and smile.

"Thanks, Oliver. I'm glad I have friends to support me."

"No problem. After all, we have to help those who feel bad."

He's right. But... I can't handle breaking up with Josuke. And what is the best way to get rid of it? Maybe... Maybe just find a friend? Although I told myself that school love is not real, I do not see any other way yet. And Oliver is cute too.

"Oliver. I'd like to ask you. Do you want to be my boyfriend temporarily? It's just... I find it very difficult to get over breaking up with Josuke. And finding a new boyfriend seemed like a good idea. So I'll try to get rid of the stupid thoughts." I ask him.

"Me? I don't ... I don't know. Why do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

"You never leave me in a difficult situation. And even now I feel good when you are there. But... If you mind, then just forget."

Oliver took my hand in his and brought it to his chest.

"Y/N, you're emotional. I understand that perfectly. After a breakup, it's hard to get away from those thoughts. But I agree. I'll be your boyfriend." He accepted me.

After the confession, we hugged. So far, this is just the beginning of something different and maybe even good. The whole life is still ahead. Who knows. Maybe over time we will really love each other.

(Josuke pov)

After breaking up with Y/N, I can't learn or think positively. All thoughts are only about her. And what I've done. I liked it when the girls were around. Their presence is like flying butterflies near a shining peony. Their smiles, beautiful speeches and their usual presence, all this made me happy. Until... I didn't understand what it's like to experience true love. It's one thing to show off or date girls, and it's another to truly love. And it happened.

I really loved Y/N and I still do. I especially realized this on the day of our separation. I didn't feel like before any return. She left and let it be, as was the case with many. We are still teenagers and this is nothing more than teenage fun. I didn't feel it. It was completely different. More precisely, a feeling, like a knife cutting a heart into billions of pieces. Like a black shadow covering Y/N's body, as if she doesn't know me. I don't know how to describe all this further. I've never felt this way.