OOP🧏🏽‍♀️✋🏽

Start from the beginning

Y'all this the most funny shit ever to me^😭

We pulled up to Meosha house and her damn car wasn't there. This bitch definitely up to something.

"Ayo let's go check to see if she here. Even though it ain't no car." Latory spoke.

We all walked up to the door and banged on it.

"Meosha! Meosha! Me- Bitch I know you in here long headed ass lil girl!!" Latory spat trying to unlock the door.

I heard thumping on the inside and the sound of something scattering. This bitch a mouse or sum?

"Move back bruh." I said stepping up to the door.

I held onto the lock and twisted it all the way to the right and it kind of jammed so I kicked it down with all my force.

"Mane go look for her everywhere!" Drilla said as we ran in the house looking everywhere for her.

I ran through her room and went to her bathroom. Her room wasn't upstairs it was on the first floor so it was possible she could jump out a window to escape.

I didn't find her anywhere in her room so I went to the next room. I stopped because it seemed like a babies room and everything. 

"Yo Latory! Come here!" I said examining the room.

I heard him running to the room.

"Yo bro what is it? Where is TaMesha at?" He said confused as he looked in a empty crib.

"Mane I don't know. Meosha probably took her with her." I said pacing around the room thinking.

Just as he was about to reply he got cut off by Drilla shouting from the kitchen.

"Yo come here! I got her!."

We both came to the kitchen and seeing Drilla holding Meosha by the back of her shirt and Meosha holding a crying baby in her hands.

"Mane where do you think you were going with my damn child and no car?" Latory chuckled.

"Latory take your damn baby and go home. We going to handle her and this damn mess."

"Ight bruh. Holla at me if you got word." Latory said picking up TaMesha and leaving.

 I grabbed Meosha and took her to the car. "Where the fuck is she bruh I'm not playing and this shit isn't funny." I said as I threw her in the car.

"Why the fuck do you care. I'm not telling you and you're not going to do anything-

I pulled out my glock and aimed it right in between her eyes. "Me fucking Osha! This ain't no fucking game. I swear to god if you don't tell me where she is and if she isn't safe I'm going to fucking kill you. I'm going to let you die long and slow so I'm not to be fucking tested right now."

"Fuck you! I'm going to tell you where she is but I hope Drilla finds out what the fuck you been doing with his baby momma!" She said hitting the back of the car.

I knew she wasn't going to tell me where she was forreal so I had something for her ass.

Kiya POV

I was awaken by the sound of loud footsteps but I didn't care to open my eyes or move due to my head hurting from being hit.

I heard the footsteps getting closer to me slowly and creepily. As soon as I was about to open my eyes I felt water being splashed all on my face.

"Wake the fuck up!" I heard a loud and deep voice.

"Bitch what the fuck?! I was up you fucking bum!" I said not fearing what was to come next.

"Man you lucky I can't hurt you right now! You one trifling bitch after you gon leave me for his punk ass!" I heard revealing who was talking to me.