Eden's eyes widened as she look over at her father as if to say 'Is that true?'

Bellamy let out a breathy laugh as he gave Eden a small nod. "It's true."

For the twenty minutes, Avery and Bellamy took turns telling Eden stories about Finn, stories about their first time on Earth. It was their little girl's favourite thing to do before bed, how could they say no?

Bellamy was halfway through a story when Eden's quiet breaths cut him off. Looking down, Avery grinned when she realized their daughter had fallen asleep. "Guess your story was boring, Bell." she whispered, gently removing herself from Eden's bed. 

Scoffing, Bellamy followed after his wife. "Your story put her to sleep, not mine."

Avery linked her hand in Bellamy's pulling him from the room with a wide smile. "Does it really matter? All I know is that both kids are asleep...meaning we have some alone time."

Instantly catching onto his wife's insinuation, Bellamy grinned and pulled her toward him for a kiss. "It's like you read my mind."

They were halfway to the bedroom by the time the door swung open, Murphy and Raven marching through. 

Avery yanked away from Bellamy, turning to her two best friends with an incredulous expression. "What the hell are you two doing?"

Murphy held up the glass in his hand. "Let's go you two. We're celebrating."

Bellamy let out a groan. "And what exactly are we celebrating, Murphy?"

Raven cracked a grin as Murphy scrambled to figure out exactly what they were celebrating. "We're celebrating Ollie" he finally decided. "My most favourite nephew."

"Your only nephew." Avery corrected. "And he's six months old, John. Why are we celebrating him now?"

"Come on, Collins. Do we always need a reason to celebrate?"

Even though Avery was technically a Blake now, Murphy refused to call her anything but Collins. It was kind of endearing. Avery liked holding onto that part of her past.

"Yeah, come on lovebirds." Raven encouraged. "The kids are asleep and the party is alive outside. So let's go."

Avery looked to Bellamy, just as he looked to her. It was clear that they were both contemplating lying and saying that they couldn't leave the kids. 

But the look on Raven's face, and the yelling coming from outside, they knew they couldn't say no.

"Okay." Avery finally agreed, throwing a glance over her shoulder to Oliver's room. "But let me just double check on the baby before--"

"I've got it!" Raven called, already halfway to Oliver's room. 

Bellamy laughed, taking the drink from Murphy's hand as he walked past. "Who needs to parent your child when you have a small village doing it for you?"

Avery smiled, watching as Murphy screwed up his face at Bellamy for stealing his drink. "Makes our lives easier." she shrugged, proceeding to re-steal the drink from her husband. 

"Let's go celebrate."

As they made their way outside, Avery could hear the crackling of a fire and the sound of the rest of their family's voices. 

While they spent every single day together, the group never passed up an opportunity to spend even more time together. 

And although Bellamy and Avery were still the only ones with kids of their own, she was sure more were to follow in the near future. By the way Murphy looked at Eden and Ollie, Avery was sure he and Emori would have a child of their own in the next few years. 

She couldn't wait for the moment when her children had little best friends. It was going to be perfect. Best friends with kids that were also best friends...what more could you ask for?

"Aves!" Emori yelled excitedly. "You're here!"

Avery smiled as Miller took her cup- the one she had stolen from Murphy- and refilled it with their latest batch of moonshine. It was nothing like Monty's, but it did the trick. 

With a sarcastic bow, Avery grinned at Emori. "Here I am."

"How's Ollie?" Emori pressed. "And Edee? I miss them."

Bellamy let out a quiet laugh as he took a cup from Miller. "Emori, you literally just saw them at dinner."

"I know." she sighed. "But they're the cutest little things I've ever seen."

Levitt nodded from across the campfire. "They are pretty cute."

"Well were we expecting anything else?" Raven wondered, gesturing between Avery and Bellamy. "I mean, look at these two."

Laughing, Avery sat down next to Murphy. Bellamy plopped down on the other side of her, instantly taking her hand into his own. 

Even after ten years of being together, the two never seemed to grow sick of each other. They always wanted each other's presence, each other's touch. 

Clarke shook her head slightly. "I still can't get over how much Eden looks like you, Bellamy."

Bellamy grinned. He loved to be told how much his daughter looked like him. It was probably one of his favourite things at that point. 

"I do all the hard work just for her to come out looking like his twin." Avery muttered, feigning frustration before leaning over and pressing a kiss to Bellamy's cheek. 

A comfortable silence then fell across the group, one that was filled only with the crackling of the fire and the sound of the distant waves. 

It was broken by Jordan. "Four years." he breathed, glancing around quickly. "We've been here four years already."

Miller smiled as he looked over at Jackson. "Best four years of my life."

"Mine too." Hope agreed, which then prompted everyone else to do the same. 

Because truly, the past four years had been the best of everyone's lives. They were safe, comfortable and free. But most importantly, they were together. 

Smiling, Avery wrapped an arm around Bellamy, and one around Murphy, pulling them both toward her. "I'm glad we're all together." She announced to the entire group. "You guys are the best family I could have ever asked for."

Octavia smiled as she raised her cup to the sky. "To family."

Everyone mirrored her actions. "To family."