18- meet me in the back

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN!                       — endless her

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN!
endless her

"This is what you were born to do."

THE BRACELET STAYED ON HER WRIST ON MOST DAYS. There was a few times he had taken it off but other than that it stayed on her right hand like it had since she was eleven. It was a gift from her dads when she started Hogwarts. As exelerating that morning was, the bracelet stood out to her.

Even through Sirius burning his hair and crying.

The gold bracelet had small butterflies scattered around the chain, little blue diamonds in between each one. It was truly beautiful, Valerie couldn't lie.

Another beautiful thing was the fact Valerie had an open door right to the mysteries of her past. She would be able to figure out what happened to her parents and why she was gave up in the first place. And, if she was lucky she would be able to learn the reason she was a seer. Was it apart of her family? Did her parents give her up because she was a seer? Were they pressured by the war and for a sense of relief give their daughter to a place that would be able to keep her safer than they would be able to?

She had so many questions. It wasn't like she would be able to get Remus or Sirius to awnser them. Sure, they knew a bit about her past, but the real truth would be hidden with her biological father.

Sure, this man may be her real dad. It was just no one could beat Sirius and Remus. This guy would simply be the door to see her past. Despite Hermione, Ron, Harry, and even Ginny's efforts to get her to not meet the man, Valerie was set on meeting him. She craved knowing the past since she was only ever living in the future. She could tell you anything you wanted to known about the imminent future, yet nothing about the past. She hated she wasn't able to learn about her roots.

She could change that, however! It would be simple, Valerie, Harry, Ron, and Hermione would go to Hogsmeade and she would break off from them to meet Thomas.

"Are you sure about this?" Hermione wearily asks, jaw chattering from the coldness. The January weather proved to be like any other year, cold and damp. It wasn't like they could magically change the weather, though, so it would have to stay for now.

Valerie kicked a small mound of snow as she gave a nod to her friends. "I know what I'm doing! Trust me on this one; I'll ask him some questions and everything will be dandy. Im just excited to know more. You guys know I just love to learn about a lot of stuff and I've still barely been able to learn about me. And sure, I know a bunch of spells and on a lucky day can make a mediocre potion... I just want to know, alright?" She muttered, climbing into the carriage.

Harry smiled sympetically. As he climbed into the carriage, he confessed, "We can't not make you go, Vee. We just want you to be safe. I want you to be safe."