Chapter 10

Hii guys!!

Just want to say that Zane, the company's photographer, is up top or to the side.  He is portrayed by Lucky Blue Smith.

So without further ado...

_________________________________________

Anthony's POV

After receiving the money from Miss King, I payed the full amount the next day.

They returned Steven.  He had a black eye and bruised sides.

I almost laughed when I saw him.  Despite him trying to convince me, it doesn't make him look "more macho".

The week passed by in a flash.  I only had the weekend in my mind.

Thankfully I had practice Friday night, so I got distracted.

And today is the start of the weekend.  And with the start of the weekend, comes the start of a personality.  Miss King will probably mould me into the perfect image for the male I must mislead.

With that in mind, I stare - more like gawk - at the house in front of me.  Scratch that!  This building is a mansion, a small castle.

The walls were painted a light grey colour.  A laid out stone path leads towards the front door.

I am seriously under dressed to enter.

I unlock my phone and look at the time.

Just a bit before nine.  Well, no turning back now.

I walk towards the door, my rubber flip-flops smacking the stones as I walk.

Standing before the door, I can see the craftmanship of it.  Different flora and fauna was carved into it.

I reach for the bell, stopping a moment.   I take a deep, calming breath and press it.

Not long after, the door opens.  "Morning," I say to the woman who opened the door.  She was in a typical maid outfit: black and white dress.  The only difference than normal, is the fact that the dress doesn't puff out at the bottom; but rather, it narrows, forming a dolphin tail just above her knees.

"I'm here to see Jasmine."  The woman nods and steps backwards, letting me in.

"She's outside.  Please follow me."  She starts walking away.  Her heels clicking on the floor.  Another strange thing: maids usually don't wear heels.

Without pondering long about this thought, I begin following her.

Soon, I'm outside.  A huge rectangular pool sits in the middle of the yard.  A few feet beyond the pool, are a couple of chairs.

The chairs are covered by an umbrella. 

In the shade of the umbrella, is Miss King, laying on her back, a male next to her in the same position.

I turn to the maid.  "Thank you."  She nods and go back inside.

Gosh!  This lady is really rich!  She even has a maid.  And she's wearing the best outfit!

I shake these thoughts from my head and start walking towards the chairs that are occupied Miss King and the male.

Not long after, I'm standing next to the chairs.

"Miss. . ." I stop before I can continue.  "Jasmine," I rectify myself.

The male next to her starts talking, "You should be ashamed of yourself.  You're standing in front of royalty.  You should be better dressed."

I look at my clothes.  What's wrong with them?  I did what Jasmine said.  She told me to be comfortable.

Jasmine nods.  "Agreed, Zane."  Both of them shuffles a bit, sitting upright a moment later.

"Okay.  Let's start the training.  But first, Anthony, did you go to an Omega School?"  I nod.  "Yes, I did."  She nods.

You see there are two types of schools here.  One for the Betas and Alphas.  And one only for Omegas.  In an Omega School they teach you everything about cleaning, cooking, heats, ruts, how to nurse children and much more.  Since Omegas are the one in the relationship that does all this.  In a Beta and Alpha school, they teach them how to fix different things and the normal things.

With all of that, the usual subjects are taught as well.

"Great," Jasmine says.  "At least I don't have to teach you how to cook."

She stands up.  "Before I tell you what he eats and everything, we need to do something about your appearance."  She looks be up and down, judging.

"If it's possible," she continues.  My mouth falls open, gobsmacked.

The audacity of this woman.  Before I can say anything, she claps her hands twice. 

A lot of people swarm out of the house towards us, each one of them carrying a black bag.

The male, who I now know as Zane, pulls me down into a chair.

The swarm of people crowd me, forming a perfect circle around me.

"Now, people.  Each one will get a turn," Jasmine says.  A chorus of "yes ma'am" could be heard, while all the people moved away a bit.

Jasmine said something I couldn't hear and immediately the people crowded me again.

Someone pulled my hair, someone tugged my face.  Another one took my shoes and replaced them with another pair.

This carried on for a good amount. 

Soon, the tugging and pulling stopped and the circle of people went back inside the house.

I could hear gasps directed at me.  "Girlfriend, don't you think he looks even more beautiful?"  "Indeed," was the reply.

Just as I became comfortable in the chair, I was pulled out of it. 

"Now it's time to teach you how to walk on OL's."  Huh?  "Excuse me, what are OL's?"

We come to a stand still.  "That are the shoes you'll be wearing from now on.  The man you will marry, is of very high society.  He likes the finer things in life.  He would never fall for someone as simple as you.  That's why I'm creating a new Anthony that will be perfect for him."

I just nod.  Jasmine continues to drag me, Zane next to her.

She pulls me into a room.  She throws me onto the bed that was in the room.

She throws open the closet doors and pulls different articles of clothing out of it.

"Here's the clothes you'll be wearing."

I sigh.  Gosh!  This is going to be exhausting!

_________________________________________