you noticed that he took the shirt that he had on before you left the room, off after seeing him wear a white tank top that he wore underneath that same shirt. the chain that you didn't see before was now visible around his neck for you to see.

"nah baby," connie's voice was low just like his eyes that were lowering at you each time he blinked. you blinked away from his eyes that were boring onto your flustered face, catching small glimpse of the smirk that just wouldn't erase from his face.

you could just tell connie wanted to get something off his chest from the stares you were recieving from him. it was the type of stare that made you lose your balance if you ever tried to walk past him, "you're thinking of something connie."

connie placed the fitted cap on his head and snaked his hand down your waist to pull your body closer to his as he stared down at you, "remember the deal we made back in spencer's," connie began, his head tilted to the side a bit while waiting for your eyes to meet his.

you 'mhm-d' lowly with a nod and looked into his eyes. connie didn't really have to finish the rest of his thoughts for you to know what he was trying to imply, "y'know what i want," his face was now right in front of yours, nose nearly brushing as he smiled even more.

just like you thought, you knew exactly what he wanted, "if you wanted to use it that badly, you could've been more straightforward than that," you felt like teasing, just a bit as you moved connie's hand away from your waist before backing away to grab your purse.

"oh? but it seemed like you understood pretty quickly though," connie's response sounded more targeted to you referring the vibrator as the 'IT', thinking it was pretty clear that you knew what he was implying his words too.

you zipped your purse up and tossed the box to connie, hearing his hands clap together after catching it. all you could hear is the box being pealed open with connie's fingers, his pace was pretty fast since he seemed eager and flooded with excitement.

as connie stuck to unboxing the vibrator, you climbed onto your bed, your knees helping you to walk across it as you pulled off your hoodie and tossed it on the other side of your bed to be only left in your spaghetti strap tank top.

you hoisted your body up to lean against your elbows, your eyes plastered on connie as he tossed the box into your trash can. you listened to his soft humming as he walked back to your bed to stand in front of your legs that were slowly spreading apart, his cheeks rising up after feeling your legs rub against his hips.

"woah, it looks smaller than it does on the box," connie snorted while raising the vibrator in the air to look at it in awe.

"no shit," you laughed with him, resting your head on your shoulder. your eyes glanced at connie's thumb that was grazing against the buttons of how much intensity you would want the vibration to go.

connie wasn't that much of a wise person, but when it came to pleasing you and making you feel good- he was smart with it. that's what kept you thinking as connie kept his eyes fixated on the vibrator, inserting the batteries into the spaces for it.

"you do know what you're doing, right?" your eyes continued to flicker at connie's face and back down to his hands as you waited for him to answer. connie finally looked away from his hand and placed the vibrator right beside you on your bed.

connie rested his hands on both sides of your bed while towering over you. your body slowly was being pinned against your mattress the more connie leaned his face closer to yours, "don't flood that big brain of yours with all them questions, princesa," connie was now whispering to you, his finger tracing down your jaw before grasping your chin.