𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

The holiday was over, and now school was back on. For the majority of the break, (Y/N) has been spending her time with Megumi. Her boyfriend.

He asked her a few weeks ago when they were at his house. Megumi's sister wasn't there, so it was just the two alone. It was (Y/N)s turn to pick what they did, so she chose to watch a movie to which he agreed with no complaints.

They cuddled next to each other and silently watched the movie. However, Megumi had a lot on his mind. He wanted her to be his girlfriend, but he didn't know when to ask or how to ask. So instead of stressing over it for more days to come, he paused the movie and turned to (Y/N). Her face was full of confusion as to why he would stop the movie suddenly.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Megumi blurted out the question, surprising (Y/N). She hadn't expected this for at least another week or so. She knew they had been going out for a while now.

"Yes", she nodded her head before wrapping her hands around him.

(Y/N) spent her time getting ready for the first day back to school, but all she could feel was the guilt of not telling her boyfriend her secret. It had been kept for so long now that she didn't know how to tell him. Megumi would surely be upset with her for not telling him for so long.

So how could she tell him when there is a chance he could hate her afterwards?

Things were changing in her life; her relationship with her father worsened by the day. He was a stubborn man, but she was his daughter.

Megumi rang the doorbell, and her mum let him in. "Hello dear, would you like something to eat?" Her mother asked Megumi, who shook his head, probably ate something at home with his sister. (Y/N) sat at the table finishing up her food when Megumi stepped next to her and left a kiss on her cheek when her mum wasn't looking.

A smirk appeared on his face while she rolled her eyes with a small smile. Megumi grabbed his girlfriend's dishes and cleaned them up (Y/N), shook her head at his actions, grabbed her stuff, and made sure she was ready for the day.

"Mum, we are leaving," she said to her mum as she slipped on her shoes. "Have a good day back" her mother smiled at the both of them as they walked out of the door. "They are such a cute couple", her mother spoke to the lonesome house as she watched her child walk down the street with her boyfriend.

Eventually, the both of them made it to the school and made their way to the notice board to find which class they were in. "I hope we are in the same class", Megumi whispered to her as they stepped forwards and searched for their names. Megumi found both their names under the same list meaning "we are in the same class." Megumi said as he dragged her out of the crowd so she wouldn't get injured.

"Well, at least I won't have to wait for you anymore", he teased as she let out a smile. But she was scared. Being in the same class meant he would indeed find out about her. (Y/N) had to tell him now.

"Megumi-" her sentence was cut off by the bell. "Let's go" he grabbed her hand before she got a chance to say anything and dragged her to their classroom.

"I need to tell you something", she tried to say, but her voice was drowned out by the boys shouting for Megumi. They entered the classroom, and he let go of her to speak to his friends while she let out a sigh. There was no helping it; she'll tell him later. Walking up to the board to find her seat that was in the middle of the classroom.

She hated it. Everyone could see her from any corner of the room. Once she sat down, the whispering began. "(Y/N)" she heard her name called by the teacher outside and moved quickly towards her.

"There's a musical contest being held soon, and I was wondering if you'd like to participate", she kindly asked, and (Y/N) couldn't resist but say yes. The teacher thanked her and let her back into the classroom, where she said things written on her desk.

This happened all the time; she was used to it. But he wasn't. She sat down, and Megumi walked over to her, "what did the teacher was-" he stopped mid-sentence as he looked down at the words written on her desk.

Quickly, (Y/N) grabbed her bag to hide it, but Megumi had already read one and was full of rage. He removed her bag and glanced at the whole desk. "Who did this!?" He shouted at the entire class just as the teacher walked in, but it seemed he couldn't care less at this time in the morning.

(Y/N) grabbed some wipes out of her bag and began scrubbing at her desk. "Stop, you don't need to do that" Megumi grabs my hand softly with sorrow in his eyes before glaring at the class. "Whoever did this can clean it up", but she knew better. Instead, she carried on not wanting to see them anymore.

(Y/N) just wanted to disappear.

"Who the fuck did this!?" He shouted at his classmates once more. When there was a group of girls at the back of the class laughing. "It was you!" He pointed at them, but (Y/N) grabbed his arm, not wanting to make a big deal out of it.

"So what if it was us?" The leader of the group spoke as the rest giggled.

"It's not our fault your girlfriend doesn't work like the rest of us?"