⏦ 𝗄-𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾

Stage Name : YingYing (잉잉)Birth Name : Liu YingYingKorean Name : Ryu YingYing (류잉잉)English Name : Olivia LiuNicknames : Livi, Olive, AlienPosition : Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper, MaknaeBirthday : April 14 1998Zodiac Sign : AriesBirthplace : Taiwa...

Birth Name : Liu YingYing
Korean Name : Ryu YingYing (류잉잉)
English Name : Olivia Liu
Nicknames : Livi, Olive, Alien
Position : Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae
Birthday : April 14 1998
Zodiac Sign : Aries
Birthplace : Taiwan
Height : 171cm
Weight : 46kg
Blood Type : O
Instagram : alienying

YingYing Facts :
— She was born in Taiwan, but moved to Germany when she was 13.
— She has a younger brother named YangYang, who is also an idol.
— YingYing was the last member to be revealed.
— She placed first in YG Auditions in Germany.
— She trained for 3 years and 3 months.
— YingYing had the shortest training period compared to her members.
— She's fluent in Chinese, Korean and German.
— YingYing isn't confident speaking English because she has a strong accent. But she tries when communicating with fans.
— Her favourite number is 13.
— She featured in Big Bang's 'Lets Not Fall in Love' music video as GD's love interest.
— Her personal fandom name is 'Aliens'. This is because she really likes them.
— YingYing prefers sexy guys over cute ones (Blackpink live radio interview)
— She said that if she were a guy she would date Rosé because she finds her attractive.
— Wants kids when she's young.
— YingYing is close friends with Nct's Kun, Taeyong, Johnny, and Winwin. She was/is also close friends with Shinee's Jonghyun, Taemin, and Minho.
— She has mentioned that her ideal type is Jooheon of MonstaX or Chanyeol of Exo.
— She is the tallest member.