The Most Destructive Zodiac Sign?

Aries may have a reputation for confrontation and intimidation, Gemini for gossip and manipulation, Virgo for distance and criticism but which signs from the zodiac can really be the most psychologically destructive? Leave that up to the signs that are also the most psychologically therapeutic.

Emotions are very Powerful and Overwhelming, It can be very Strong and Messy, Well what Zodiac Signs rules Emotions? The Water Signs!

The Water Triplicy; Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. The water signs are almost psychic in their perceptions and insights, although this is often clouded by emotions, irrationality, intensity of feelings and imagination. 

When a water sign has been wounded, they can be amongst the most destructive  Demons.

The intuition that comes with knowing how to heal people, is equally as skilled at destroying them. Although water signs are never outwardly aggressive, Scorpio being confrontational and Cancer having Extreme Mood Swings which is mistaken as being Aggressive.

Cancer can be Nurturing and equally Destructive, when they feel there loved Ones are hurt and their kindness is taken for granted, their Defensive Side will show up, the crab will use it's hidden powerful Claws to 'pinch' the person who inflict them, their Emotions are Volatile that will scare you to hell and always remeber when it comes to fighting for their Family, You will always lose.

Scorpio on the Other Hand, can be Passionate and equally Stingy, when they feel they have been Betrayed, Played and lied, they can become Distant and Vindictive, they will hide in the Darkness and wait for it's prey to come out and sting their poisonous tail to the one who inflicted hurt, and when they fail always remeber they will have plan B, and they will never stop tormenting you until the end of time.

Pisces, can be Kind and Sweet but when they feel they are controlled and Hurt, they will drown you! they will make Lies that will destory your Reputation, they will make themselves like a 'victim' and everyone will hate the person Pisces hates too! they often seculde themselves to the point of being "Self-Destructive" they can get Cold and Distant, they become Delusional and they will never stop believing their Dreams, to Destroy you.

they will respond if they feel personally scathed. An intensity of emotions which can lead to impulsivity, delusion and over compensating imaginations can turn even the most shy of water signs into an irrational hell bent rage in the name of revenge. While a water signs attack may not be physical, their psychological damage will transpire in every affliction; mental, physiological and spiritual. 

Water signs are known to follow their intuition and at times neglect reality. This can allow them to be lead astray in emotions and respond to unnatural feelings and malicious discontent. In moments out of touch with reality, the therapeutic knowledge in the right words and the right moment in helping someone is reversed. With this innate intuitive insight also comes the capacity to literally devastate someone from within. 

In terms of criminality, Cancerians are known having most numbers of serial killers, mostly as being ‘passion killers’; killing multiple times and leaving some kind of markings on their victims’ bodies to distinguish themselves. Many were understood to be mentally unstable. Scorpio overrepresented in ‘contract’ killers.  You’re sweet little cherub pixie Piscean may not be so sweet after you cross her. Don’t forget that. 

And The relationship between the Water Triplicy and criminality was quite resounding. Those who appear the most harmless, are also the most dangerous.