~ Chapter 2 ~

Practice is over and you all are walking to the locker room.
"Hey, is that a tattoo? Is it real?" Averman asked Dean.
"Get away from me." Dean said annoyed
"Yes sir" Averman said continuing to look and walk next to him. Dean grunted at Averman making Averman speed walk away.
"Averman, you moron." You say while bursting out into laughter. Dean comes up to you.
"Hey, umm I'm Dean. Dean Portman"
"Hey, I'm (Y/n). (Y/n) Bombay. Welcome to the team." You say while you give him a smile and a pat on the back.
"Wait, your the coaches daughter?" He asked
"Duh" you responded
We walk into locker room. Not even 30 seconds later. CRASH!! A loud noise came from the rink causing everyone to go outside.
"Really guys?! Again?!" You say about to burst into laughter.
"We're okay." Jesse said in a panic tone. Everyone went inside back to the locker room. "Hey, Portman wait up." You say
"Yea?" He responded with.
"You want to go to a diner down the street with me?" You ask
"Uhh, sure why not." He said with a smile.
"Okay, tell me when your ready." You say
You get ready and wear some clothes. (Pic below)

~ some time goes by while you wait for Dean ~

The locker room is empty. You sit on the bench while you wait on Dean. Dean comes out of the shower about to grab his clothes when he turns and you startled him.
"(Y/n)! Oh my gosh, you scared me. Haha I guess you really want to go out with me don't you" he said jokingly while smirking.
"Haha, so funny." You say sarcastically.
"Yea, I know it was. Okay I'm gunna put my clothes on and we can go." Dean said while walking away.
He comes out kinda dressed the same was as you.
"Wow, copy cat. Haha, okay let's go." You say
You and Dean began to go to the diner until (Y/n)'s ex boyfriend comes out of no where and says "(Y/n)?" "Oh, uhh hey John." You say nervously.
"(Y/n) is this your new boyfriend? Cause if he is he's a real down grade from me." John says
"Excuse me?" Dean said
"You heard me. Don't act so tough, deep down your a little bitch like (Y/n) is!" He said
Dean balled his fist. (Y/n) noticed and grabbed his hand. He looked at you. You looked terrified and angry at the same time. He calmed down a bit not wanting to scare or harm you in anyway.
"Hey, John can you please leave or at least move out of the way so we can pass through?" You ask
"No, if you want to go to the other side. Then move me. I bet you can't and won't be able to do it, little weak ass bitch." John said. Dean started laugh.
Dean pulled him by the shirt and lifted him up. "Listen here, rich boy. She asked you to move nicely and there was no reason to called what you just did. Now, apologize to her and don't talk to her or any other girl the way you talk to her." Dean said with his teeth clenched.
"I-I'm sorry (Y/n)." He said. Dean threw him on to the ground and put his arm around you while you both over him. You were blushing and quietly whispered. "Thank you." As you gave him a big and tight hug.
"Anytime, beautiful." He said smiling. You began to blush even more.
You both walked to the diner and both ordered a vanilla milkshake and a basket of fries. You both shared the fries. You both talk and occasionally flirted with one another. Dean paid the bill even though you insisted to pay for half. You guys walk out of the diner and it's gotten pretty late and a bit chilly. You both began to walk to (y/n)s house. You put you hands on your arms and whispered "it's cold"
Dean took off his jacket and placed it around you, along with his arm. You talk the entire way to your house and once you guys got there. You go to the door.
"I had a good time with you. Surprisingly." He said jokingly.
"So did I, but thank you for handling the situation with John. He's such a jerk." You say
"Oh, here's your jacket" you say
"Just give it me tomorrow at practice. Well anyways, good night (Y/n)." Dean says
"Okay Portman, good night.. WAIT. I have something to tell you. Come down here a bit." You say.
He bends down.
You give him a kiss on the cheek. He was red and speechless.
"That was a thank you gift for the situation that happened." You said with a smile. "Good night Portman."
"T-thank you and your welcome (Y/n). Good night Bombay." He says. While you head inside. He starts to walk off completely red and still in shock.