A weird experience and new faces

Start from the beginning

Rias: I think you need these! *holds up wires with an innocent smile.*

(Y/n): Screw it! *I jumped out of the jeep and bolted towards the mall.*

_______________________________________________________

Rias: *giggles* I'm glad I had these spare wires laying about. I wonder how he'll react when he figures out he had no fuel.

________________________________________________________

I am now sitting on a bench in the mall.

???: Hey kid!

I turn to see a male in his mid 30's.

(Y/n): yeah?

???: You need this more than I do. *tosses at full gas can to (Y/n).*

(Y/n): for what.

???: Your jeep, jeez kids these days. The redhead did nothing to it, just needs some gas.

(Y/n): Thanks I guess. Wait a minute, how did you know that.

???: That's... not important. so kid, got a name?

(Y/n): It's (Y/n), what's yours?

???: Wilbur, Wilbur Soot. Here take my business card, call the number on it if you are in a sticky situation, or wanna talk to someone.

(Y/n) skeptically: Sure, if I need to, I will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just refilled the gas in my car and I drove home.

Can't wait for tomorrow. I guess we know what techno gear does. I need to find a way to get back at Rias. although it seems she's more into me than Issei. It's understandable with his stupid dream.

Wait a minute! Does this mean I'm getting a harem *gags*, why? *cries* I hate you, god. Why must I be so damn attractive? If I meet God, face-to-face, I'm going to murder him!

________________________________________________________

(A/n): Alexa, initiate maniacal laugh mode. 

Alexa: Playing maniacal laugh: *insert maniacal laugh(cause laziness)*

???: You know, you should be so mean to him.

(A/n): Oh shut it, Zech.

Sirzech: why must you call me by that?

(A/n): Fuck you that's why.

Sirzech *angry*: This is why we don't talk like normal people. Ever since we were kids, you would always cuss at me every time we speak to one another.

(A/n): See, that's the problem.

Sirzech *questionable look*: What?

(A/n) *blank expression*: we aren't normal people. You're Lucifer, the devil king. While I'm a Human with demon powers, from another galaxy. And the author of this story.

Sirzech: Ooohh yeeaaaahh. . . 

(A/n): you just now realized that! Jeez, I knew you were dumb, but not this dumb.

Sirzech: HEY! That's uncalled for.

(A/n): Don't you have king stuff to do. 

Sirzech: No, not at the moment. Why?

(A/n): Cause I wanna get back to work, dumbass.

Sirzech: Nah I am going to annoy yo- *Gets cut off*

________________________________________________________

I then felt something strange. Like I'm being watched. I got to the spot where techno took control of me and killed those strays. I pulled over and got out. I summoned my gauntlets, I had something cover the top of my face, like a mask. I'm to focus on who is watching me, than why I have this on.

(Y/n): Show yourself! 

They came out of hiding.

???: Woo kid, I'm not gonna hurt you

???: Woo kid, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just noticed you have a sacred gear that I don't think I know of.

(Y/n): why should I trust you? I don't know who you are. Or I don't know what race you are. 

???: Oh, where are my manners. My name is Azazel, and I'm the leader of the fallen angel faction. Now, what's your name?

(Y/n): (Y/n)... (Y/n) (L/n), and I-

I started to hear voices.

TechnoBlade!

Blood God!

TechnoShank!

TechnoBlade! 

His Nightmare!

Techno-Chan!

.

.

.

Multiple: SHUT THE FUCK UP GARY!!

Azazel: Hey (Y/n), you ok? . . . Hello? Are you there?

(Y/n): oh uh...

Azazel: you were saying?

(Y/n): oh! I am TechnoBlade, The weilder of Techno gear.

I sensed multiple people with demonic energy coming to our location. I can sense what race they are? Might be the mask.

(Y/n): Is this a setup?!

Azazel: What!? No! Are there people here?

(Y/n): Yes, 10 to be precise about it. They're closing in fast, you can fight, right?

Azazel: what kind of leader would I be if I couldn't.

(Y/n): I'll take on 4 of them. You can take the other 6.

Azazel: How 'bout I lead the 6 away so they won't take us on together.

(Y/n): sounds like a plan.

________________________________________________________

Sorry to make it a cliffhanger, there is supposed to be a fight. But I'm still not sure how I want the fight to be. I have the outcome of the fight, but that's it.

And I'm sorry for not publishing again. I couldn't decide how the fight should go at all. I am working on it.

Oh about Gary he's a bit messed up. He was dropped too many times on his head as a baby. At least his brother, Ghaul, took the light away from these people called guardians.

Whelp, till next y'all.