The end of the summer vacation

Its 1999 and the summer brake is tomorrow  done. I can't believe tomorrow I'm in the 11th grade. The whole summer everyone talked about our band The Strokes I'm feeling kinda special right now not gonna lie. Everything is so perfect right now I can't describe it in words. My life is just going well I mean I'm in a band with the best boyfriend ever and we both are the front singers and sing together Julian is a perfect boyfriend to have. Sometimes we do sing love songs together it's one of our best hits also but anyways why am I still not sleeping I have to get up early tomorrow.

„Honey, wake up!" my mum screamed from the kitchen „mum, I'm already awake I can't breakfast otherwise I'd be to late I'm gonna go straight up to the bus." I screamed while putting clothes on „aight I will see you then."
I run out of the door so I can catch up the bus and I did I'm so glad because of that I don't wanna be late on the first day and also all attention is gonna be on me because of me being in a band and Julian being my boyfriend.

„Hi, you have to tell me everything I am so so happy for you you deserved this so bad!!" my friend Jenna says to me while hugging me to death. „Thanks I will tell you let's meet up after school oh girl I missed you and also you have to tell me how your vacation was?!" I said while giving her the I appreciate to have you look she nodded and walked to her class.

„finally we can talk everyone was starting so badly at me when I was in class that's such a weird feeling I don't want the fucking attention to be honest please someone should take it anyways so I was in a bar and it was a pretty popular one and I heard that the boss was screaming to someone because a band didn't showed up so I went to him and said that I can sing something he was very fine with that so while I was singing my own song the band showed up they watched me while I was performing after I was done they asked me if I would cover the song strawberry fields from the Beatles with them so I did we made a pretty well match the front signier of the band who is Julian called me to him to a seat and gave me the opportunity to be on his band I was so happy at this moment you know it was my dream and it finally out of nowhere came true and while I was on the band and we did music the band started getting more and more popular and while this happened Julian fall for me which I didn't see at first but then he asked me for a date he was so cute explaining the love he felt for me and then we started to being officially a couple and yes that's how it has gone I'm having a great time since then."
I explained to Jenna she was so focused on my story but then gave me a weird look „and you do you love him?" she asked „Yes I guess so he makes me happy and yes I love him I'm pretty sure we already told each other ‚I love you' so there no doubt that I love him." I explained „okay I wanted to ask because I no it's hard for you to build bonding trust and find the right one you always want everything to be perfect and I don't want you to be together with someone you actually not love that you just find is the perfect person to be with!" I smiled showing her that I love her and appreciate her thoughts and caring towards me. Jenna was talking about her vacation I was paying attention but in the back of my head I was thinking about why she asked me that question didn't me and Julian look happy isn't it obvious  I mean we have love songs that is about us and she knows it she also listens to them how can she still have a doubt if it is actually real?.

I am hungry it was great to see Jenna again it kinda feels like I forgot something something very big I hate this feeling but I guess it's soon away literally this Jenna question if it's actually real and if I actually love him makes me forget everything it's just a simple question why do I have to suffer because of this my brain should shut the fuck up actually omg yes my mum did pasta she's sleeping right now I can home very late my home is so far away from school and the shops it takes 1 hour to drive their anyways I'm gonna eat on my bed.

Julian is calling. We where talking about our whole day him being outside with friends and the band and me being in school I didn't tell him of the question it'd just bring a bad vibe so we where talking and he says „we should sleep now otherwise we are going to be late to the interview Brian (manager) would kill us also I wonder who the other band is we forgot to ask Brian for their name but anyways we will see them tomorrow!" I jumped out of my bed saying „omg yes Julian I totally forgot okay I gotta get myself ready bye" he laughed and ended the video call I was preparing my clothes doing my skin care brushing my teeth showering and went to sleep.

I got dressed and walk to the car that's outside it's a MTV car for our band they are gonna drive us directly to the interview place so while we were driving the whole band was guessing which band we are gonna do the interview with Brian was already there so we unfortunately couldn't ask him. While we werde driving I told fab (drummer of my band) what happened with Jenna and particularly the question she asked I ask fab if it's weird when I overthink it and if that means I don't love him very much fab is my best friend after Jenna I would ask her but I don't want her to bother about my feelings right now I mean we just met after a long while so fab was telling me that's totally fine and normal for a perfectionist and overthinker what I am I was so relieved after that and hugged him very tight so he can feel my thankfulness.

We arrived we walk through the front door where the Interviewer and the other band was waiting for us so we were walking in and I was so happy to see Radiohead I like their works I didn't heard all of them but those who I've heard were pretty well.

We sit down one band on the right side and one on the left side the interviewer was in the middle of us and started asking questions.....