Part Twenty Four

Your back stage with Bree waiting to go on to announce the winner for favourite female social media star.

Worker: "We need you at the side Ms Baker"

Nessa: "Okay"

You walk to the side

Worker: "When I give you the signal The host will announce you and you can walk out"

You nod. You hear to host

The host: "Now we have one of the best teen Rockstar for the next announcement please welcome Ms Nessa Baker"

The Worker hands you the mic and you walk out on stage

Nessa: "How are we all doing tonight"

People Woo

Nessa: "Good good I hope were all having fun"

They clap

Nessa: "Okay let's see our nominees for favourite female social media star"

Everyone claps

Nessa: "We have one of my personal favourite YouTube stars Emma Chamberlain"

Everyone claps

Nessa: "Next we have one of my closest friends Charli D'amelio"

Everyone claps again

Nessa: "Next we have the wonderful Gamer Girl"

Everyone claps

Nessa: "Next we have another one of my closest friends Addison Rae"

Everyone claps

Nessa: "Next we have the amazing Jojo Siwa"

Everyone claps

Nessa: "Next we have the beautiful maddie Ziegler"

Everyone claps

Nessa: "And the winner is"

You open the envelope and see

Nessa: "Charli D'amelio"

Everyone claps and shouts and you start clapping and she comes up on stage and hugs you tightly. Your so proud of her. You hand her a mic

Charli: "Omg thank you all so so much first I wanna thank every single person who has supported me through out my journey I love each one of you. I see all of your edits and your super sweet comments and it just fill up my heart with so much joy and I obviously wouldn't be here without any of you guys you all mean the world to me. I wanna thank my mom heidi my dad Mark and my sister Dixie and my amazing boyfriend josh. I love you all more than anything and thank you for never doubting me and thank you nickelodeon and kids choice award this is a dream come true. Congratulations to all the other nominees they are all so incredible and thank you all so much."

She blows a kiss to the camera and walks over to you and hugs you and you take her hand and walk off the stage.

Nessa: "Congratulations babe you deserve it"

Charli: "Thank you so much I was so nervous I can't believe this is happening"

Nessa: "You deserve it you did amazing"

You hug her

Charli: "I gotta get back to the seats but I will see you in a few"

You nod and she leaves

Skip time

It's now been twenty minutes and now your time to announce the favourite male social star. You go to the side of stage with the mic and wait for the host to announce you.