Day Eight. "Still..."

Beautiful is a sacred word. An adjective kept for those who truly can't be described any other way. It's a word that holds power and prestige far beyond one's physical attributes.

Neal Gordon woke up, slowly opened his eyes and shifted his head to the direction of the honey-sweet voice that was calling him. "Isabel..." He cried softly.

"Wake up my Love." The woman smiled tenderly at him; her face dazzled as her long curly red hair fell at one side of her shoulders. She lovingly kissed his forehead and stroke his messed up hair.

His head was lying on her lap. The sight of her looking down at him like that was breathtaking. She was stunning and gorgeous - like a painting of a goddess brought to life. The pit of his stomach fluttered and his manhood stirred when he smelled her fragrance.

She pulled his head up slightly. His body followed without objection. He rested his head in her soft, warm bosom. To be wrapped up in her arms was a sure-fire way to set the flames of his love roaring.

"I want you. I want to feel you inside me." She whispered, teasing him.

Neal Gordon's wife, Isabel, was a beautiful woman. It's the way she radiates from inside, out. It's her soul and her sparks, and those things he can't just put his finger on that elevated her beauty. Those were the reasons he loved her more than anything and badly longed for her.

He missed her and wanted her terribly, but something was wrong - he knew. "You're not her!" He mumbled. His voice was shaking as he repeated, "You're not her... and you can't fool me." His body trembled as he forced himself to resist the temptation before him. Every inch of his body screamed of pain as everything around him turned gloom.

"Soon... we shall see who carves your fate. Soon..." She taunted and laughed crisply. Her legs fused as one, as she pulled it slithering away from his head. A faint trail of slime followed her path. Her attractive exteriors transmuted into a monstrous form.

"Ahhhhhh!!" I cried loud as I bestirred and promplty sat up panting. A chill crept through my spine from the hideous evil stare that glared back at me a while ago. My eyes widened which made me realized seconds later that I wasn't with Gordon.

"T-they got him. H-he's in pain. I felt him." I stammered as words flowed out my mouth. I looked at my hands before placing it on my breast, feeling my heart... feeling the pain that was stabbing me inside. It was his – I knew.

"Calm yourself, human!" Primus ordered, so I moved my gaze towards him. He was standing at my foot side. His wings fully stretched up. I just realized that I must have passed out and was laid on top the stone table.

They surrounded me and all their wings were up. It was like they were shielding me. I understood why when I glanced at their faces. I was glowing and beaming very brightly. They were covering me to conceal the lights that were escaping from my body.

"W-why?" I quickly asked, but the angels ignored my question.

"She's here. I saw it in her visions." Remiel announced. His expression showed great concern and worry.

"Then, Allayna must be protected at all cost. She must not sense her presence." Kabsiel disclosed to the group.

"Agreed!" They chorused.

"Suite up and prepare your weapons." Primus ordered them.

"Wait! What's going on?" I inquired as I pulled myself up and jumped off the rock slab.

"You cannot come. Primus, Shamsiel and you must stay here." Hofniel interjected and held my right shoulder. "You should be kept safe while we rescue you friend before it's too late."

***************************

No. 11 in General Fiction, March 19, 2015 (I am sincerely grateful for all your support)

No. 15 in General Fiction, March 17, 2015 (Thank you for the reads, votes and comments) 

No. 23 in General Fiction, March 15, 2015 (Thank you everyone for supporting my work)