2

"AHHH!! DAAAAD STOPP!! IM SORRYY!!" Beomgyu shrieked as he was finally caught by the tickle monster. He had ran around the house while his father chased him, only to be caught in the end...

That was if, he had a happier family, but it's always like this for the main character, isn't it?..

✘︎

Right when he was caught, Beomgyu slammed the door. Outside he could here his father banging on his door.

"You brat! Get out here! I saw you run home from a mile away, you dumb child!!"

He screams internally knowing he was dead meat, so he jumps out the window, landing on a giant mattress that was in a hole in the ground, it was already there.

Yeah, he put that there.

He kinda twisted his ankle falling the wrong way, but he was ok. It wasn't too serious. He ran before his father caught him. Or should I say Step-Father?

Beomgyu ran all the way to Soobin's house, knocking on the door until it opened.

He gasped as to who had opened the door. "Taehyun?" He asked. Taehyun gave him a confused look.

"Gyu? I thought you went home?"

"I did.. but.." he stopped talking and went inside.

"Oh? Beomie.. did your father..?" Soobin whispered to him, to which he replied with a nod. "Ahh! Poor baby~ come sit with us" he positioned his hands to the circle of friends sitting there.

"Can we please talk about how Beomgyu looks so tired?" Yeonjun asked.

"Oh, about that-" Soobin cuts Beomgyu off.

"It's 'cause his house is the farthest from my house, so he obviously ran here, don't want to get kidnapped, am I right?" He said.

Which is actually kinda true, Beomgyu lived in the neighborhood, just farther away from Soobin's. But he would never let himself get kidnapped with his martial arts. (For example, during the snack table scene. Even though we all know he was just mad at the man for making him drop his beloved snacks.)

"Yeah my house is far, by foot!" Beomgyu rolled his eyes. He was tryna be smart, which probably didn't worked, for his new friends started giggling and laughing at his statement.

He smiled at his friends, loving each and one of them. Even though they just met, he knew they would always have a place in his heart, his first ever friend group.

"Anyways, I'm gonna stay here.. cause uh.. I'm not running back home!" Beomgyu stated. Everyone had a look on their face, made Beomgyu flustered having to be stared at.

"Alright! We all were here for a sleepover anyways, right guys?" Huening Kai exclaimed. Everyone agrees yelling 'yep!' or 'mhm!'.

Beomgyu smiled once again. Finally, he was warmed up to them.

They had to choose between two rooms, Soobin's room, or the parent's room. There sadly were no guest rooms. It was Rock Paper Scissors time, Beomgyu's weakness.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Soobin shouted, holding out a rock. Beomgyu held out a paper, meaning he got Soobin's room.

"Hah! I won!!" Beomgyu jumped up and did a lil dance, claiming his victory.