I quickly got into the drivers side and headed out onto the road as we started our thirty minute long journey back to the penthouse.

While driving I looked over at Abigail a few times, craving her skin on mine. She drove me insane.

One we reached a stop light, I hesitantly placed my large hand on her thigh and rubbed my thumb gently up and down her soft silk like skin.

"S-sorry do you want me to stop." I suddenly grew nervous as Abigail made eye contact with me.

"No, no it's fine I like it." She said as a blush crept onto her freckled covered face.

I smiled at her and leaned in and placed a lingering kiss on her cheek before moving back to my original position as the light turned green.

***

Once we made it back into the garage I pulled my key out of the car and sighed while leaning back into the cool leather of my seat.

I still had a hand on Abigail thigh as she was also leant back with her eyes closed.

I moved my hand away from her leg and started exiting the car onto to be stopped by a small hand as it wrapped around my arm.

I turned to see Abigail was looking at me with a hint of something in her eyes that I couldn't quite work out.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I closed my Porsche door again and turned to face her.

"Don't leave yet." She muttered as she abruptly let go of my arm and eyed me down.

I nodded and leaned back in my seat once again with an eyebrow raised.

"Abigail? What's wrong?" I finally asked after sitting in silence for around two minutest.

"I want you." She said as she looked down at the gear stick of the car not even looking at me.

I was taken aback by her sudden confession but quickly gathered myself as I slowly started speaking.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked a little nervously.

"I want you, all of you I have ever since you came to my house that night to watch the football." She said a little quieter than usual, hinting to me that she was also nervous.

"And what are you going to do about that then amore?" (Love). I asked with a slight seductive tone.

Do you want to know now or later?" She asked while biting her bottom lip.

"Hoe about now and later." I said as I smirked at her.

"Ok." Her sweet voice said as she slowly crawled towards me which made me sigh on frustration as I grabbed onto her tiny waist and pulled her down onto my lap, causing her to straddle me.

I looked into her eyes and saw nothing but pain and emptiness. That pain and emptiness wasn't out there by her, it wasn't out there by me and it wasn't put there by her family the only fucker to blame for the pain she has to suffer through is Tristan.

I placed my forehead onto hers and moved my arms tighter around her waist. If I felt her close to me that's all I needed to know she was safe. She was in my arms and safe.