(P) Liam Lawson (2)

Start from the beginning

What was I going to say? What happens if he has a girl over? What happens if he hates me? My mind runs rampant as I take each step closer to his house. I stand outside his door, seeing that his bedroom light was on, so he is definitely here. I look at the white door, contemplating whether I should or shouldn't knock. The rain drops down my forehead, wetting my entire face as my coat continues to soak with each drop of rain.

The rain is cold to my skin, making me shiver every now and then but I don't focus on that. My only focus is this white door that was separating me and the only person I loved more than I ever thought I could. I look down, my lip trembling in fear before I knock softly on the door, but loud enough for him to hear unless he was listening to music with his earphone like he always does. My luck, he would be streaming which meant that he definitely wouldn't come out.

After a couple of seconds, Liam doesn't answer the door, indirectly telling me he probably didn't hear it. I let out a sigh of defeat before turning around, about to make my way home but the sound of the door unlocking catches my attention. I turn around to see Liam in a light blue sweater and black joggers. His feet are bare as his hair is flat and poofy, probably just from washing his hair.

His face is written in shock, staring at me. "Y/N?" He questions as I gulp. I nod my head, unable to form a response to the Kiwi. "You must be freezing. Come inside already." He says as he opens the door wider for me. As soon as I step foot into the house, he rushes upstairs, probably to get a towel or something for me.

I look around and take a deep breath in, savoring the smell of home. I missed being here and spending endless nights here, creating only the best of memories with Liam. I can't help but chuckle looking at the kitchen, seeing the slight dark marks on the cupboards around the oven from when we forgot about our oven baked pizza. Lets just say, his parents were not happy with us.

"Here, I got you a towel. I also have some new clothes that you can change into. It's my clothes though. I hope that's okay." He says once he comes down the stairs. "Thanks Liam. You didn't have too." I say as I take everything from him after placing my leftovers down on the kitchen counter. "Just get dressed, hun. I don't want you freezing. I'll make you a cup of coffee as well. Still the same?" He asks making my heart skip a beat. He still remembered the little things. "Yeah." I say softly before walking to the bathroom.

I change quickly, desperately needing the warm clothing. I look at myself in the mirror. I look like I normal did, in Liam's clothes, well swimming in Liam's clothes as he is so much taller than me. I can't help but let a smile creep on my face, all the good memories flowing back. I walk downstairs to see Liam in the kitchen. I stop by the stairs and watch him whilst I think of my next move and what I will say to him.

I breathe out a shaky breath before walking to the kitchen and smile at Liam. "Here you go.' He says as he hands me the cup of coffee. I thank him as he walks towards the couch and sits down, patting the space next to him. I walk towards him and sit down. "So why are you here?" He asks as I look down, unable to maintain eye contact with him. "Y/N...' he trails off. I shake my head, "I need you alright!" I exclaim as I look at him.

His facial expression is soft, almost as if he is about to deliver some bad news. I cut him off before he could, "I miss you so much. I know we fought a lot and that's the first sign of a toxic relationship but it actually wasn't. We were both just too stubborn and stupid to say sorry. Mainly me as I never said sorry and always blamed you and I am so sorry for doing that. Only now do I see the damage I have caused and I know we can't just reverse it but I just need you." I ramble on and on, allowing the tears to stream down my rosy cheeks.

"I'm so sorry.' I say once again as I bury my head in my hands. It's silent, answering me indirectly that Liam actually didn't give a shit. I shake my head before standing up, ready to make my journey back home, even in the rain until I'm pulled back by Liam.

Unexpectedly, he smashes his lips onto mine without a single word, catching me completely off guard. The kiss is passionate, filled with love and affection, making up for the two months we haven't kissed. Liam deepens the kiss by pulling me closer by my waist and digging his nails into my love handles that he always used to say he loved.

We don't pull away until we are forced too by the lack of oxygen in our lungs. Liam leans his forehead against mine as we breath heavily from the exhilarating kiss. "Man, I missed your lips so much." He says as I nod in agreement. "Y/N, I've missed you so much. I haven't been the same without you. I need you as well, hun. You're mine and I just wish I did something when we broke up 2 months ago. I know you blame yourself, but really we are both to blame." He says as I nod, getting lost in his dilated eyes.

"I love you, and I promise I'll never leave you again. I'll never break your heart again." He says before sticking out his pinky finger. I attach my pinky with his, wrapping mine tightly around his, "I promise to never be stubborn ever again. From here onwards, we figure this shit out when we fight. I love you too, Liam." I say before he pulls me into another passionate kiss. "Now lets go cuddle, I've missed them." He says as he pulls me upstairs towards his bedroom. "I also have leftovers." I say as I grab my pasta. "Even better." He says as we pulls me back upstairs and to his bedroom.

*****

Guys... I'm slowly falling in love with this man and I can't seem to stop myself. His character is just *chef's kiss* Also, y'all are getting this image because it was asked for BUT also because I desperately needed an imagine of him. Stay safe lovies xx