They shrugged, but smiled. I quickly made sure they didn't initiate the conversation on my behalf. Thankfully, they weren't idiots and didn't nothing of the sort. My smile faded slightly when I saw the "@gioreyna is typing......" disappear. It was probably a mistake anyway. This was subsequently followed by a notification saying he liked my latest post.

 "What'd he say?" Imani asked with excitement.

 "Nothing. All he did was like my post. But it's whatever." I smiled.

 "I thought that you fancied him?" Liam reminded.

 I laughed, "He's more like a celebrity crush. We'd never actually date because we don't know each other." 

 Imani and Liam looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

 "Check the comment section of your latest post babe."

I rolled my eyes and scrolled down to my post.

(DISCLAIMER: I just found this girl on Pinterest, her actual acc is bbg6rl on insta. She's not the faceclaim for the story, I'm just using photos of different people each time I show Shanaya's face.)

@naya.c

Liked by @gioareyna, @oliviarodrigo and 467 others 

@naya.c: Don't worry the ring's fake lol. 

Tagged: @rebellion

Comments: 

@octavia.williams: alright go off Miss Gurl

           ↳@naya.c: I love you<3

@shayan.chak: Why does your hair look brown?

           ↳@naya.c: my hair is black. perioddd

@bao223: ur actually pretty cool 

           ↳@naya.c: got it from you😎

           ↳@milliebobbybrown: she actually got it from me🤪

@masonmount: I'm a big fan

           ↳@naya.c: Feeling very privileged that you commented💓

@adaliaaa: you're gorgeous mamas💘

           ↳@naya.c: pls-have you seen yourself?

@thea_7: I SEE YOU MISS IVY LEAGUE

           ↳@naya.c: I LITERALLY LOVE YOU😭

@west.mckennie: COME SEE ME SOON🥺

           ↳@naya.c: I'M COMING BRO

@parker_the_car: a legend 

           ↳@naya.c: STOP UR USERNAME lol

@gianna_khan: i miss your gorgeous face 

           ↳@naya.c: that's all you💘💘

@erling.haaland: @gioareyna she's cool

           ↳@judebellingham: I second that mate @gioareyna

           ↳@naya.c: @erling.haaland oh my god i love you❤️❤️

           ↳@erling.haaland: @naya.c always a pleasure to talk to a fan 

           ↳@naya.c: @erling.haaland im so sorry man that message was meant for @judebellingham. I tagged the wrong person. You're still cool though:)

           ↳@cmpulisic: That's embarrassing LMAO @erling.haaland

           ↳@naya.c: @cmpulisic NOT CHRISTIAN PULISIC COMMENTING ON MY POST. I LOVE YOU<3

           ↳@judebellingham: @naya.c no worries mate! You seem lovely❤️

"You see what we mean Naya? Gio's probably been talking about you." Imani smirked.

 "Or Shayan's been talking about me. He's close with the bvb guys. Though I've never met them."  I answered.

 "Damn that probably is more likely. I guess you're right." Liam agreed.

  "Whatever. Anyways, can one of you help me fit in this last sweatshirt?" I begged.

The two sighed and got up to come and help. I smiled because I knew that no matter how much they loathed it, my friends would always come through.

 "What time's your flight?" Imani questioned.

 "10:45 tonight. Mum and Dad are dropping me off." I stated.

  "Only Naya would save until the last day to pack." Liam chuckled.

  "Yeah whatever. Now help me!" I pleaded.

      I love Weston so much<3 

That's the end of the chapter, I hope you guys liked it! Be sure to vote and comment because it motivates me to keep writing! 

 Also who else is excited for World Cup qualifying? I think for England it might legitimately come home next year bc they're getting farther and farther! In the World Cup they reached the semi finals, in the euros they reached the finals. It's only uphill from here (hopefully). Still though, I'm curious to see if America makes it. I'm dying to see a game between México and America because the rivalry is unreal!