OUAP 1: The Special Class

Once Upon A Prince 1

No Ones POV

There was this girl. Her name is Jung Soo Yeon. A wallflower who hides her beauty beneath a pair of nerdy glasses. Hates boys. Hates jerks. Hates playboys. She's not just any other normal girl... there's more to her... she's the... girl that was set or appointed... to make them ONE again...

She's the only girl... That can make the impossible... Possible...

And there she is... Happy as if she was a millionaire. Of course she was happy. Could you believe it?? A normal girl like HER get accepted in XOXO University??? But... The question is... Is SHE really a NORMAL GIRL??? Or.. Maybe.... she's not...

Soo Yeon's POV:

OMYGOD!!! I JUST GOT ACCEPTED IN XOXO UNIVERSITY!!! THIS IS SUCH A DREAM COME TRUE!! I'VE BEEN DYING TO GET ACCEPTED HERE!! AND I GOT ACCEPTED... AS THE FIRST SCHOLAR EVER!! PLEASE OHMYG!!! hehehehe :) here I am... Reading the new mail sent to me. It was a letter of acceptance in XOXO University. A DREAM university for everyone in the world . Can you even believe it?? A COMMONER like me get accepted in THAT school?? Take note.. I'm a SCHOLAR!! I remembered the day when I went to take the test... It was nerve wrecking!!

Flashback:

I was there waiting at thr line. When suddenly, someone called my name out. "Ms Jung Soo Yeon?? You maycome in and take the test" the.. uhm... someone said. I grabbed my things and entered the room. I started taking teh test. It was... actially easy. These were all taught to me before. Tss... I can't believe some didn't passed this before. What a shame. I finished.. in less than... uhm... 15 minutes... And...

End of flashback

I was still continuing my flashback but I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller. It was... Taehyung!! He's my bestfriend. Ever since my mom and my dad abandoned me when I was 10, he always stood up for me. I have no parents btw... I only live at my apartment... Which was FULLY paid by Taehyung... His family owns this apartment. Lucky guy... I answered his call.

"YEONNIE!!!" He screamed from teh other line. I took the phone away from my ear. His voice is really loud sometimes.. he's a bipolar too...

"you don't have to scream Taehyunggie" I reminded him. I heard him laugh from the other line

"hahah is it my fault if I missed my bestfriend so much?? I heard you got accepted in XOXO University. WE ARE IN THE SAME UNIVERSITY!!! YEY!! I WILL SEE YOU NOW EVERYDAY!!!". This guy.. when will he ever change.

"how did you knew??" I asked him. "I asked the principal. He and my dad are business partners. So its fine~~" He said. "Ohh..." this guy really.

"But.. too bad .." I heard him said sadly. "Why???" I aksed him. "We are not in the same class.. I'm in Class A..." he said.

There are 3 classes in that University. The first one is Class A. They are those who get a score in the entrance exams below 96. Next is Class B. They are the class who gets a score below 90. Lastly, Class C. The class who gets a score between 82-85.

The passing score for the entrance exam is 90 but it can alsi depend in your families standard of living. Probably I'm in Class C. I'm a COMMONER... More like the poorest of the poorest... And.. Of course.. there's another class... they're the 'Special Class'. They are those who gets a score ABOVE 97.

And.. only 12 people are there at the class. Its 'The 12 Princes' as the girls have branded them... well.. Taehyung told me. It was said that they were separated into TWO. Because they all fought.. I dont care about that though. They're just like other guys.. Jerks.. except for Taehyung.. he's my bestfriend.

"Oh... What class am I in??" I asked him.

"you're in....

...

..

...

..

...

...

..

...

...

...

..

.

..
In... SC. The Special Class" wait...
...

..

...

...

...

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!?!?! I'M STAYING WITH THE 12 PRINCES?!?!!??!

-------------------

Chapter 1... REVEALED. YAY!!!!!!! I hope that you guys will support all my stories!!!