They all fired at the same time, which makes Eren panic that they'll die.

"It's okay Eren. If Gojo-sensei is here, nothing like this is gonna touch us" Y/n smiles at him as he widens his eyes.

Hundreds of bullets were fired towards them and flew with full speed, yet they were stopped before they can reach the albino haired man, who is currently crossing his fingers and having a smug smirk on his face.

"Wow geez..." say Mikasa and Armin in awe after glaring a bit at Y/n.

"Eh, what's that sound? They are gonna get executed?" Connie panickedly asks the others, who are in the same state as he is in now upon hearing the loud gunshots. The boy was genuinely concerned for that ravenette girl out of no reason.

"Nah, they're fine. Although execution is clear. But trust me, they're fine." Yuuji reassures the group, looking proud.

"Why are you so sure? They must be dead by now!" Sasha shouts at the boy.

"Because one and for all, Gojo-sensei is with them." The boy makes a short exclamation as he looks away.

"Even if he is with them, he is no god and can't stop the bullets- A mere teacher just simply can't do so..."

"I don't know what you think about it. Live a bit more longer then you'll see."

"That's impossible..." Commander Kitts Woemann says with his mouth agaped.

"That's not a good way to treat guests you know. But here we are, haven't done anything yet and you decide to shoot us." Gojo laughs, behind his glasses are a dangerous gaze.

"What are you, a monster?!" The man asks in disbelief and horror.

"Hmm... No. We're just humans like you all. So treat us equally to how you treat each other, or else you'll regret your choice."

"Humans?! Humans have the ability to turn into a Titan?! Humans have the ability to stop bullets?! You... Are a horribly lying monster!" The man screeches in fear and desperate as he swishes his hand.

"PREPARE THE CANNONS!!"

"Ah shit. Here we go again." Gojo sighs and complains, looking back at the group of teens behind him to see Y/n's concern gaze highlighting bright and warm among three other's dull looks.

And he gives them a reassuractive wink and smile then turns back to face the issue.

But Eren seems to not buying it that they're gonna be fine, as he stares at the cannon, waiting for it to be fired.

"Eren... Don't." Says Mikasa, recognising the boy's intentions.

He doesn't listen to her.

"FIRE!" Screams the commander.

Then the sound of cannon rings at the same time as the sound of thunder.

To Y/n, Gojo, Mikasa and Armin, the atmosphere suddenly turned hotter and more suffocating.

No, I mean, Gojo is perfectly fine, so as Y/n. But he didn't reach Infinity to the other two.

They coughed violently for a bit. But as soon as the fog clears, they can see that they're in something's huge rib cage.

"I can handle this, but why does he have to turn into an incomplete Titan... Goes with their plan perfectly..." Gojo groans.

"What?" Armin asks.

"This whole cannon and guns thing are to prove that Eren isn't human. That's why I insisted on protecting you. If it was Y/n-chan instead of me, or any of you two, things could have been worse." The white haired man calmly explains as he looks beyond the fog, inspecting the situation.