|~Wasim's wish~|

Aditya was happy but Zoya's silence was bothering him a lot. Zoya was unhappy because of the obvious marriage. Whereas the rest of them were enjoying to their fullest.
........................................................................
After the evening, the youngsters decided to chill in Aditya's room.

In Aditya's room.

Noor: And that is how Appi saved us from lion.

Arjun and Aditya were listening to Noor with curiosity.

Arjun huffed: Seriously Zoya. I knew you were brave cuz you worked with my Bhai but this much bravery? Damnn.

Zoya just smiled.

Aditya: Acha don't you guys think that you two should leave now?

Arjun: Why?

Noor: Duffer. Don't you know what Adi Bhaiya meant?

Aditya: Arjun. Plz learn something from Noor yaar.

Arjun: Ooohhh. Ap to aise bhi bol sakte the na ki ap logo ko thodi privacy chahiye.

Aditya: Now you guys can go.

Noor and Arjun left not before teasing a last time.

Aditya: Zoya, I don't know why I feel that you are not happy in this marriage.

Zoya: Why would you feel that?

Aditya: Zoya. Look at you. Your charm and bloominess is lost.Did I do something wrong?

Zoya: No No. Aditya I am fine. I am just a bit tired because of the journey.

Aditya: Zoya, then you should have tell me that early na. Zoya come.

Aditya took Zoya's hand and made her sit on the bed.

Aditya: Lie on the bed.

Zoya: Huh?

Aditya made her lie on the bed.

Aditya: You just take rest. I am in the next room. If you need anything just call me. Okay?

Zoya just nodded and Aditya left the room.

Zoya's Pov.
How can someone be this good? Hume aisa kyun lag raha hain ki Aditya kabhi koi galat nahi kar sakte. Kal jab humne Aditya ke upar mazak kiya that ki hum unse nafrat karte hain, tab unki halat aise tha ki jaise koin unse apni sabse keemti cheeze chura Liya. Ya Allah plz hume sahi raste par le jaiye. Lekin hum ye shaadi roke to kaise roke? Ohh. Pooja KO TO Mumbai shift karna tha. Lemme call Sakshi Aunty.

In the call.

Zoya: Namaste Aunty.

Sakshi: Namaste beta. I wad about to call you to say that Pooja has been shifted in Mumbai without any problems.

Zoya: Thank God. But Aunty. Mujhe apse kuch salah chaiye.

Sakshi: Kis baare mein?

Zoya gulped and finally said: About my marriage with Aditya.

Sakshi: What? Zoya, beta what are you saying? You know na that....

Zoya: Aunty I know but, I have no proof against Aditya so that I can use them but I am helpless Aunty I am helpless.

Sakshi: Zoya, beta. Calm down. Calm down. We will get out of it. Do not worry. Okay? Everything is gonna fine.

Zoya heard some footsteps.

Zoya: Aunty, someone is coming. May I call you back later?

Sakshi: Sure beta.

The call got disconnected. Zoya put the phone on the bedside table and pretended to sleep. The door opened and she felt someone's presence and she was quite sure that it was Aditya. The perfume. From when did she started noticing things about Aditya? The question popped in her mind.